I have an offer for Engineering

the banter is not strong in here :frown:

is there a facebook group anywhere?

make one?
Original post by Gwenuin
I have an offer for Engineering

the banter is not strong in here :frown:

is there a facebook group anywhere?

Ikr but I guess there won't be many offer-holders who are active on tsr given that Peterhouse is the smallest college...my offer is for Law btw :smile:
Original post by imsoanonymous123
make one?

If let's say 5 different people reply in this forum I'll make one - no point if hardly anyone's going to be in it lol
Original post by Nikhilm
If let's say 5 different people reply in this forum I'll make one - no point if hardly anyone's going to be in it lol

it's a small college, there's a medic on tsr that had an offer at peterhouse and I have her added on fb so if you do make a group I'll probably invite her to it as well
I have an offer for Natural Sciences (Biological)! I'd definitely be interested in a Facebook group.

So why did you all choose Peterhouse?
Original post by Walkerhjames
I have an offer for Natural Sciences (Biological)! I'd definitely be interested in a Facebook group.

so i can get cheeky with the admissions tutor on tsr and make him hate me
Original post by Walkerhjames

Visited on an open day and it seemed really good + good number of law students
Reply 10
I have an offer for Modern and Medieval Languages (French and Spanish). :smile:
Reply 11
Hey, I have an unconditional offer (gap year) for Law!

Has anyone made a FB group yet? I haven't seen one for Peterhouse...
(edited 8 years ago)
Okay guys I'll make a fb group tonight - pm me your account names
Got an offer for Maths!
Original post by makise-kurisu
Got an offer for Maths!

nice... what day were you interviewed? I am wondering if I met you at interview... I was in a yellow shirt black trousers and black jacket chinese with glasses, was there on thursday morning to afternoon on the 10th
Original post by imsoanonymous123
nice... what day were you interviewed? I am wondering if I met you at interview... I was in a yellow shirt black trousers and black jacket chinese with glasses, was there on thursday morning to afternoon on the 10th

I was there on the same day for the whole day too. I wore a stripy jumper and a blue-ish scarf? I didn't talk to any applicants there though (except one person whilst waiting to take the test) and didn't go to lunch (and i have an awful memory of people's faces).
Original post by makise-kurisu
I was there on the same day for the whole day too. I wore a stripy jumper and a blue-ish scarf? I didn't talk to any applicants there though (except one person whilst waiting to take the test) and didn't go to lunch (and i have an awful memory of people's faces).

I kind of wish I didnt talk to others either it made me more neverous seeing such bright competitors :tongue:
Have an offer for Law :smile: A group would be great.
Reply 18
Original post by blank101
Have an offer for Law :smile: A group would be great.

There is a group on facebook btw
Original post by Gwenuin
There is a group on facebook btw

Added her to it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending