Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been offered a place at uclan for March 2016?? I got an offer 2 days ago I'm so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    I attended the assessment day today so keeping my fingers crossed for an interview! Well done you I've wanted to do this for so long. How was your interview? Do you know what days you are in uni?? We were given timetables today but they just showed the weeks and not what days were in... xx
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazna)
    I attended the assessment day today so keeping my fingers crossed for an interview! Well done you I've wanted to do this for so long. How was your interview? Do you know what days you are in uni?? We were given timetables today but they just showed the weeks and not what days were in... xx
    Monday to Wednesday 9 till 4 with the occasional Thursday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Thanks Claire... i had heard that off someone from last years March start. Hoping i get on x

ReputationRep:
    Do you know When do you get set your first essay? I'm more worried about the money side of things I don't want to be poor for 3 years when I have 2 children but it's now or never. I have a rubbish wage now so.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wbnurse)
    Do you know When do you get set your first essay? I'm more worried about the money side of things I don't want to be poor for 3 years when I have 2 children but it's now or never. I have a rubbish wage now so.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you get an annotated bibliography after week 2, I think we had until week 8 to do it.

ReputationRep:
    you get an annotated bibliography after week 2, I think we had until week 8 to do it.
    Would you suggest any books
    I could read in the mean time before I start? Being a major geek and pre reading haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wbnurse)
    Would you suggest any books
    I could read in the mean time before I start? Being a major geek and pre reading haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unless you want to brush up on a&p then not really as the library has everything

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.