Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

It is my first time claiming reimbursement for printing paper and ink.

I was just wondering is there a types of paper (quality) I'm allowed to buy. on the reimbursement form it said it would not cover photo printing paper, but will it cover high quality printing paper e.g Ryman's Multi Premium Copy Paper A4 100gsm 500 sheets, It's £10.

Would SFW expect me to buy the cheapest type of paper on the market?

What was everybody else's experience will this?
    Was your funding body quite lenient on the type of papers and ink in terms of price?

ReputationRep:
    I never had any problems. I'd just buy a pack of paper from asda or tesco or wherever I shopped and then sent a reimbursement form. As long as you just buy normal paper you will be ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't necessarily abuse the reimbursement if that's what you're asking. I suppose it's just a case of buy what you need.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Not heard of this. All it will say in your report is that you have £x per year to spend on printing paper. (or in case of people like me with Irlens Syndrome, coloured paper) They're not expecting you to buy the cheapest paper.

Obviously, you can't buy photo paper or similar. It has to be printing paper. But there's nothing to say what quality of paper you have to buy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.