Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would someone find you ATTRACTIVE? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well basically I don't put much effort into my appearance, which I heard girls find attractive. My hair is a crooked mess, I haven't bought a new item of clothing besides socks in at least a year, and I only shower about once every 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    www.google.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Well basically I don't put much effort into my appearance, which I heard girls find attractive. My hair is a crooked mess, I haven't bought a new item of clothing besides socks in at least a year, and I only shower about once every 2 weeks.
    Tom Jickleson lol dont lie about your appearance, yours hairs good the way it flips to a side and even i know you shower more than that. i have seen you properly havent i? and i said truthfully to you that your good looking guy and u have a attractive smile that i liked....with a funny cute personality...you can hate me all u like ill still say all this to you... ill never forget you...

ReputationRep:
    The only thing people have bothered to compliment me is my chilled-outness, though somehow I'm not sure that alone attracts people. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't want to sound like a rebel but I can sleep with my eyes closed.
    Probably my best ability to date.

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes, square jaw, I look intelligent with glasses on, and I have stubble. I'm somewhat of a heart throb around these parts.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I have no idea lol.
    I do get a lot of compliments on my eyebrows and hair so may be that could be a reason...

ReputationRep:
    I have nice eyes lol

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    It makes me sad that so many people can't think of a single thing that's attractive about themselves.

I'm a short half Latina with a good arse, small waist and waist length curly hair. Apparently this does it for many men.
    Pretty much. What's the other half?

However, I'm one of those people who can't think of anything :emo: I've never understood why anyone would find me attractive.

ReputationRep:
    My smile - since having braces.
    My intelligence - if based on grades.
    My 'button nose' apparently :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Pretty much. What's the other half?

However, I'm one of those people who can't think of anything :emo: I've never understood why anyone would find me attractive.
    I'm half German, half Colombian :bubbles:

Obviously I don't know what you look like, but from speaking to you, I know you are: interesting; interested (a quality that is vastly underrated); intelligent; witty; and kind. All attractive qualities I should think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I felt we needed a more positive thread on this topic

So what do you think are your attractive qualities?
    Its really nice you've done this thread to cheer people up :clap2:

Personally i think i have a god skin, lips and figure.

I've been told by other people that my face, personality and figure is attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Its really nice you've done this thread to cheer people up :clap2:

Personally i think i have a god skin, lips and figure.

I've been told by other people that my face, personality and figure is attractive
    Lol there was just too many depressing threads!

"God skin"? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lol there was just too many depressing threads!

"God skin"? :lol:
    Shows you're a good person

haha omg its a typo. I'm not saying I have god like skin. I meant good skin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Shows you're a good person

haha omg its a typo. I'm not saying I have god like skin. I meant good skin
    Well I like to think I'm a decent person

Haha I know, it was funny when I first read it though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    My hair is really silky

ReputationRep:
    Well I like to think I'm a decent person

Haha I know, it was funny when I first read it though :lol:
    Its good to have that positivity

I read that typo, you know when you read over something, but i must have forgot to change it like an idiot, was at work:facepalm::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Its good to have that positivity

I read that typo, you know when you read over something, but i must have forgot to change it like an idiot, was at work:facepalm::facepalm:
    Lmao I've done that countless times before as well, some typos I've made have been horrific

(Original post by RBalboa)
    Tom Jickleson lol dont lie about your appearance, yours hairs good the way it flips to a side and even i know you shower more than that. i have seen you properly havent i? and i said truthfully to you that your good looking guy and u have a attractive smile that i liked....with a funny cute personality...you can hate me all u like ill still say all this to you... ill never forget you...
    so you loved a guy you never met once in person, right.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.