6'7
    0%
    6 inches
    1.04%
    8 inches
    3.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilia1320)
    My childhood dream was to be a pilot. Then I found out that I'm about an inch too short. Still no plan B, it was thing I dreamed about systematically 6 years, it was age of 15 about year ago I finally had to admit that I won't grow anymore.

Plus, its simply unpractical to be short. I need a chair to about everything. Kitchen in my dormitory is made for people noticeably taller than me.

5'9-6 would be ideal, but well, I cant really help it.
    Ah, I see. That's really tough luck.

Fwiw, I had an ex who who was 5'11" (maybe taller) and she always mentioned how she wanted to be around your height. I think it's the girls in the middle (5 ft 4, 5, 6, 7) which are least likely to complain.

ReputationRep:
    5' 7.5" but I round to 5' 8"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    Ah, I see. That's really tough luck.

Fwiw, I had an ex who who was 5'11" (maybe taller) and she always mentioned how she wanted to be around your height. I think it's the girls in the middle (5 ft 4, 5, 6, 7) which are least likely to complain.
    I suppose yeah, middle ground seems to avoid all the issues. Looks has nothing to do with my complaints, its purely the practical issues. Looks-wise my lenght is a bit on Short side but could be worse.. But well, hopefully I can figure out an alternstive career . And thank you, its good to hear at least someone finds 5'2 good, I have cried over that many times (well cried over that I cant become a pilot), so it means a lot to me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.