The Student Room Group

The most underrated UK universities, chosen by students (you!)

We asked you guys which universities you thought were the most underrated in the UK (thread here) which has been covered in Times Higher Education

Read the Times Higher Education article here

You voted University of East Anglia and Bath as the most underrated - do you think your uni is underrated?
Definitely I think Southampton deserves a more global rep for STEM (not aware of with other subjects)
Original post by MarleyZ
We asked you guys which universities you thought were the most underrated in the UK (thread here) which has been covered in Times Higher Education

Read the Times Higher Education article here

You voted University of East Anglia and Bath as the most underrated - do you think your uni is underrated?

Not exactly cutting edge journalism here - if you read the article - many universities getting one vote - I am sure that is not statistically significant. And London Met is on the list - known to be the worst university in the country.
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Not exactly cutting edge journalism here - if you read the article - many universities getting one vote - I am sure that is not statistically significant. And London Met is on the list - known to be the worst university in the country.

Articles based on TSR polls are almost always meaningless due to people voting who shouldn't be and/or tiny samples.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending