The Student Room Group

Would you rather be a famous singer or a famous actor?

Poll

What would rather be?

I love my films so I would want to be an actor if I had to choose, what about you?

Vote in the poll :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Singer. There must be something transcendent about being able to sing a beautiful composition in an awesome voice. I want to experience that.
Reply 2
<----- Singer - the things some people can DO with their VOICE
it's aMAZING and it mmust feel so good when you sell out shows because people ENJOY what they listen to and love your music!!!
but fans of singers tend to be crazy and i dont want no MJ style paparazzi swarming me everywhere i go so i'd rather not :tongue:

imagine not being able to go to the local costa because you'll get helicopters flying after you... insane!!!

and also i cant act for **** i just burst out laughing - acting is hard man
I can act.
I cannot sing.

Therefore an actor :lol:
Reply 4
Urmmm, well I suppose rappers technically count as singers and rapping helps me cope
Actor,so I can get the ladies
Actor
Original post by El chapo93
Actor,so I can get the ladies

lol because all the famous singers struggle.
Actor so I can make vines. :woo:
Original post by SeanFM
Actor so I can make vines. :woo:

Have you ever made a vine?
Original post by Emily.97
Have you ever made a vine?

Never, though I wish I could :moon:

Have you? :holmes:
Original post by SeanFM
Never, though I wish I could :moon:

Have you? :holmes:

Why cant you? You should :P

Lol no.
Original post by Emily.97
Why cant you? You should :P

Lol no.

I feel like Vine is for super attractive people. And to make good quality videos requires an investment in proper equipment. :moon: maybe in the future.

Maybe you should as well. :wink:
Singer <3
Rather be a singer, write my own songs ect
Reply 15
I can act
I can sing
I use less effort singing than acting
I write my own songs
Therefor singer
Reply 16
Assuming that if I am a famous actor I can, to some extent, act (not the best assumption given some of the famous actors out there but oh well), I'll pick that, since I can't act at all but can sing a little (don't care about being famous but would like a new skill lol)
Actor. Mainly due to the fact that an Actors career can go anywhere i.e. panto, film,tv and you can be remember in so many different roles and find something that matches you and a career can be a long time/lifetime. Whereas a singer you're followed by the press a lot more, lose your voice and its game over really.
Actor. The job must be much more varied, doing film, TV series, stage, internet etc. And as you age you get different roles. Until you get too ugly and don't get any more.

When you're a singer you basically do the same thing again and again and sing the same songs hundreds or thousands of times. The one bonus is you get to connect with a live audience more.
i don't want to be famous
i wouldn't enjoy being a singer or an actor

Quick Reply

Latest