The Student Room Group

Salary vs Job Satisfaction... which one comes out on top?

Poll

Which is more important for you?

Would you rather work on a low/average pay somewhere you felt happy with your job or would you prefer to earns heaps and heaps of money but not enjoy your work?

Vote in the poll to share your thoughts :tongue:
Its obviously a mix of both
50/50 split
Original post by Queen Cersei
Would you rather work on a low/average pay somewhere you felt happy with your job or would you prefer to earns heaps and heaps of money but not enjoy your work?

Vote in the poll to share your thoughts :tongue:

As others have said its a mix. At the moment whilst I'm living at home still then job satisfaction would go ahead, but once I move out and need to earn a certain amount to pay rent & bills then I have to put the amount first.
Job Satisfaction

Posted from TSR Mobile
Job satisfaction for me. I'm not too bothered about how much I earn as long as I'm financially stable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
It's got to be job satisfaction for me. Annd at the same time, I can really earn a healthy amount considering that I'll be in the aviation sector.
Reply 7
um idk im very confused so I'm winging life, letting nature lead me to the right path *in dramatic voice *
60% satisfaction
40% salary

tbh if u become best in ur field (whatever the job is) u can earn a decent living.
Salary and decent hours, I could easily discipline myself to work in a highly paid job I hated because I don't ever want my job to be my source of happiness and anyone who does is pathetic.

Having money and time to spend with your family is so much more important
job statisfaction as i would like a happy live and would like to enjoy my job
Reply 11
Salary to begin with then job satisfaction.
The money would be nice but someone has to start somewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending