http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post62126093

So is there a deadline for this or? :ninja:
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Here's a prototype:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3833423

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRian123454321)
    Even now you're including a question in all of your posts?
    ****. I can't help it? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You've got competition :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stop888)
    You've got competition :unimpressed:
    Who from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Who from?
    My thread

ReputationRep:
    How about a 20 questions style game.
    The person who starts the thread thinks of an object/person and everyone has to ask questions and the person to work out who/what it is chooses the next object
    If the 20 questions have been used up the person has to reveal what they were thinking of and come up with something new

ReputationRep:
    My thread
    o, ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    o, ok
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    Well, I got two threads...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Any more entries for this? £10 voucher up for grabs

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    Good morning, folks!

As part of the work on Forum Games, we need your help - for the next couple of weeks, we'll be running a competition to see who can come up with the best/most popular new game :ahee:

And please behave yourselves... I don't want this to be our reaction when we come back to the section :mmm:

Post a link to your thread here if you want to be entered into the competition.

There's a £10 Amazon voucher up for grabs, if you have the most popular game!

Disclaimer

Your posts won't count towards the popularity of your game, so you can't win just by spamming it.

And also, duplicates of existing threads (unless they're particularly old) won't count either.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post62430319

I think this is popular

ReputationRep:
    shadowdweller

I would like to submit my Assassin in the Palace!gameinto the competition. Although it may not be the most popular, I do believe it is the best. Due to the nature of the game itself, it could never have high numbers of posts and views like the simple game threads, this one was a bit more indepth.

It was the first of its kind and attracted a large following, so much so, that I needed to create a second thread before the first one had even properly started called [Mafia] Prison Break! (Dead Eels Vs Hatters edition). This one has 22 players, I had originally planned for 12 recommended, and 18 to be stretching it but people kept signing up.

But not only that, it also started what I call a new generation of TSR forum games. Something different from those hundreds of counting threads there are on the Forum Games, which some people have gotten tired of by now. The thread was an actual game with a story and good game play mechanics. The Assassin in the Palace! thread inspired homeland.lsw to create his massively popular Black Rose Manor [Horror RPG Game]. So my thread was also an inspiration to creating something even more popular than the original , which I regard as a true success.

But I won't let homeland.lsw keep the #1 spot for long... (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3881889)

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    shadowdweller

I would like to submit my Assassin in the Palace!gameinto the competition. Although it may not be the most popular, I do believe it is the best. Due to the nature of the game itself, it could never have high numbers of posts and views like the simple game threads, this one was a bit more indepth.

It was the first of its kind and attracted a large following, so much so, that I needed to create a second thread before the first one had even properly started called [Mafia] Prison Break! (Dead Eels Vs Hatters edition). This one has 22 players, I had originally planned for 12 recommended, and 18 to be stretching it but people kept signing up.

But not only that, it also started what I call a new generation of TSR forum games. Something different from those hundreds of counting threads there are on the Forum Games, which some people have gotten tired of by now. The thread was an actual game with a story and good game play mechanics. The Assassin in the Palace! thread inspired homeland.lsw to create his massively popular Black Rose Manor [Horror RPG Game]. So my thread was also an inspiration to creating something even more popular than the original , which I regard as a true success.

But I won't let homeland.lsw keep the #1 spot for long... (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3881889)
    Dw m8 haha, I don't have much time now to continue my game... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    good luck! Excited to see your creative writing on mt grefiejfdiojgweaigjwasgf thingy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Dw m8 haha, I don't have much time now to continue my game... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    good luck! Excited to see your creative writing on mt grefiejfdiojgweaigjwasgf thingy...
    xD Well that makes it easier hehehhe

Yeah I didn't come up with the name xD, just took it from a game.

Mt Grefflion.
    Mount Greff-lee-on.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    So is there a deadline for this or? :ninja:
    This will run to the end of the month, and the winner will be announced the week after!

Any last minute entries, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    new entry XD
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3920985

presenting the - 'you have 1 gif to represent your whole life' game!

well mine is so bad but it's funny and could get really popular
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    And the winner is..

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3866889

I think this is popular
    By quite a long way, so well done to you

Congratulations to the winner, the CT will be in touch about your prize! :king1:

Special mention to Assassin in the Palace, which sparked off a number of other excellent threads.

(Original post by Pickles)
    x
    Thanks to all those who took part, some excellent threads came out of this, and it's a shame there could only be one winner :moon:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.