The Student Room Group

3 year old raped in Norway

Scroll to see replies

:cry:
I'm just hearing one bad news after the other today!
First Alan Rickman's death (R.I.P) and now this.
Ffs, world. Throw us some good juju.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Oh ffs.

All of Europe needs to get a system in place to educate the refugees about what is and isn't acceptable, if you fail the exam, that's it, you have to leave. The exam wouldn't even have to be in the language of the country you are going to, you need only know that women are not property no matter how they're dressed, sharia is not the law and, frankly it's disgusting that this even needs to be said, stop raping children.

Both the regressive left and the reactionary extreme right have taken too much control of the dialogue on these matters, where is the rational response? Thus far it just seems to be Maajid Nawaz all on his own.

I'm German. and funny that you should propose this. many, many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decision made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Now these migrants have turned Europe upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Tragic if true, but it's worth remembering that these are allegations and at the moment no arrests have been made.
Original post by holmes221
The liberal silence will be harnessed to create new sound proof room technology

toppest of keks
Reply 24
Isn't this cultural enrichment just fabulous guys? I mean who cares if they rape our kids, we need to be multicultural.
Original post by Wellzi
Isn't this cultural enrichment just fabulous guys? I mean who cares if they rape our kids, we need to be multicultural.

And anyone who doesn't agree with cultural enrichment shall be labelled "islamophobe".
Reply 26
Does anyone honestly believe that courses about what is acceptable in the West regarding sexual behaviour, is going to work? They are brought up with a belief system of completely different social/sexual values and traditions than the West. They know we in the West are disgusted by their predatory behaviour on our boys, girls and women yet they do it with intimidation and merriment with complete and utter disregard for our culture of freedom, respect and equality of the sexes. They are behaving like beasts without any decency. Multi-culturalism promotes such fear of open speech and freedom of thought, that people have become accepting of the unacceptable!! In Islamic culture there is no equality. EVERY relationship according to Islamic culture has an authoritative one and a deferent one, depending on their social standing in the established cultural pecking order. This is an immense contrast to the egalitarian Western tradition. Islam, quite simply, has a social master-servant dynamic. The West is outrageously culpable for the crime of putting all these European females and boys in this vulnerable and intolerable situation. It should never have happened in the first place! How f***ing clueless are all those who say “Open the borders because it’s inhumane not to” ? The values of Islam, which I as a Westerner find intolerably cold and incompassionate, clash mightily with the Christian values of Europe. The arrogance of Muslim males who expect sanctuary in an alien land and then sh** from a great height on it’s laws and culture, is proof that Islam and the civilised West go together like oil and water. They will try and Islamize Europe but it won’t work. We have opened the doors and made it so incredibly hard for us to get our countries back in our hands, but I sincerely believe it will come to a world war to sort this clusterf*** mess out. We have the treasonous stupidity of politicians and all the misguided liberal left fools to thank for putting us in this mess over the last 20 years or so. It’s a litany of major bad decisions, folly after folly. Swimming in self-loathing we invite the enemy indoors to cut our throats. Well there will be a war coming and the West will win again but at immense human carnage on both sides and the bloodiest of fighting.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Longshot700
Are you trying to link Child rapists with culture.

You twisted individual, go light yourself on fire.

No that wasn't my point, although there is a rape culture in some cultures, such as in India, and let's not forget Muhammed married an 8 year old.
According to the article there is no proof that a rape has taken place. Can we have this thread deleted?

And if a rape did happen it would most likely would have been committed by one of the white staff members who are exploiting the asylum seekers.
Original post by Danny McCoyne
According to the article there is no proof that a rape has taken place. Can we have this thread deleted?

And if a rape did happen it would most likely would have been committed by one of the white staff members who are exploiting the asylum seekers.

4/10 believed you for a second.
Reply 30
Obviously when you let a group of people in you can't expect them all to be good people, so if you give them a test on their IQ then its not exactly going to stop them from doing bad things.
Original post by Longshot700
This thread is basically this but with Paedophilia.

10881569_820865381306215_2366823048136314905_n.jpg

I love how you're always going into every thread about migrants raping and killing people to slag off and smear whoever's reporting it so that attention is taken away from the rapists, killers and nonces. Every single time. Did you co-sign a loan for a human trafficker or something? :tongue:
Original post by Wellzi
No that wasn't my point, although there is a rape culture in some cultures, such as in India, and let's not forget Muhammed married an 8 year old.

Orthodox view holds that she was 6 when they married and 9 when they had sex, but your point still stands.
Original post by holmes221
Reason and low IQ don't go together

You should see one of the responses to that tweet
Original post by KimKallstrom
I love how you're always going into every thread about migrants raping and killing people to slag off and smear whoever's reporting it so that attention is taken away from the rapists, killers and nonces. Every single time. Did you co-sign a loan for a human trafficker or something? :tongue:

I've pasted something on another thread that'll put this in the shade, hang on.

Edit: ah screw it, can't find it.

I'm not distracting anyone I just find it monstrous that people focus on the fact of what the heritage is of the criminal. I don't have to say anything my attachment hasn't already said.

If you hadn't of cut my quote short, you'd see my opinion on the rapist.

If you're trying to identify the rapist then fine, but why only something that about a billion others share. Why not their haircut, eye colour, type of clothing etc. nah, it's just race and that's just fishy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Time to move to the North Pole, I suppose. Europe is finished.
Original post by Hydeman

cold like your soul

I swear these refugee rape stories are getting more and more ridiculous each day.

Next thing they'll be raping newborn babies.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Wish i never saw this thread fml , the actions of some of these refugees are starting to really piss me off.

You mean most of the male refugees*
Original post by Hydeman

This is incredibly ridiculous.

White guy rapes someone - "Meh"

Asian guy rapes someone -"oh my god, we're finished"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending