Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has applied to do Diagnostic Imaging/Radiography here or RGU/QMU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolaaaa)
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has applied to do Diagnostic Imaging/Radiography here or RGU/QMU?
    Yeah I have applied here & qmu buy haven't heard anything yet...what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strabane15)
    Yeah I have applied here & qmu buy haven't heard anything yet...what about you ?
    I've applied to here and QMU as well too, but heard nothing! Cali is always late though

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything back yet from cale? Applied for diagnostic imaging and sent away in December :/ same for QMU

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on GCU....

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys thought id join in the conversation...I've applied to GCU for Diagnostic Imaging and had an offer through....I assume you will hear very soon...Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hope so this waiting a killer 😕

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today at last

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today at last
    Congratulations Cali as well??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace103)
    Congratulations Cali as well??
    Fantastic have you got invite to applicants day on 30th April

ReputationRep:
    Yeah got it through so ordered tickets for that day should be good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah got it through so ordered tickets for that day should be good
    Hi if you dont mind me asking when did you get your offer & when did you get your invite to the applicants day ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi if you dont mind me asking when did you get your offer & when did you get your invite to the applicants day ?
    I got my offer about 3-4 weeks ago and got the invite for the applicants day last week....You need to book tickets for it just in case you aren't aware 😃

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer about 3-4 weeks ago and got the invite for the applicants day last week....You need to book tickets for it just in case you aren't aware 😃
    I havent received my invitation yet.. but would need to soon as im travelinng from Ireland

ReputationRep:
    hi just got invitation .. thanks maybe see you there

ReputationRep:
    hi just got invitation .. thanks maybe see you there
    Brilliant see you then 😃

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, Congratulation to everyone who got offer. just i would like to ask , Is GCU invite applicants to interview for diagnostic imaging?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Daldom;64285569]hey guys, Congratulation to everyone who got offer. just i would like to ask , Is GCU invite applicants to interview for diagnostic imaging?[/QUOTE
    I didn't have an interview but met with course leaders at an open day to discuss the course

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Stace103;64289827]
    (Original post by Daldom)
    hey guys, Congratulation to everyone who got offer. just i would like to ask , Is GCU invite applicants to interview for diagnostic imaging?[/QUOTE
    I didn't have an interview but met with course leaders at an open day to discuss the course
    Thanks 👍

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.