Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has applied to do Diagnostic Imaging/Radiography here or RGU/QMU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolaaaa)
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has applied to do Diagnostic Imaging/Radiography here or RGU/QMU?
    Yeah I have applied here & qmu buy haven't heard anything yet...what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strabane15)
    Yeah I have applied here & qmu buy haven't heard anything yet...what about you ?
    I've applied to here and QMU as well too, but heard nothing! Cali is always late though

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything back yet from cale? Applied for diagnostic imaging and sent away in December :/ same for QMU

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on GCU....

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys thought id join in the conversation...I've applied to GCU for Diagnostic Imaging and had an offer through....I assume you will hear very soon...Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hope so this waiting a killer 😕

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today at last

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today at last
    Congratulations Cali as well??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace103)
    Congratulations Cali as well??
    Fantastic have you got invite to applicants day on 30th April

ReputationRep:
    Yeah got it through so ordered tickets for that day should be good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah got it through so ordered tickets for that day should be good
    Hi if you dont mind me asking when did you get your offer & when did you get your invite to the applicants day ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi if you dont mind me asking when did you get your offer & when did you get your invite to the applicants day ?
    I got my offer about 3-4 weeks ago and got the invite for the applicants day last week....You need to book tickets for it just in case you aren't aware 😃

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer about 3-4 weeks ago and got the invite for the applicants day last week....You need to book tickets for it just in case you aren't aware 😃
    I havent received my invitation yet.. but would need to soon as im travelinng from Ireland

ReputationRep:
    hi just got invitation .. thanks maybe see you there

ReputationRep:
    hi just got invitation .. thanks maybe see you there
    Brilliant see you then 😃

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, Congratulation to everyone who got offer. just i would like to ask , Is GCU invite applicants to interview for diagnostic imaging?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Daldom;64285569]hey guys, Congratulation to everyone who got offer. just i would like to ask , Is GCU invite applicants to interview for diagnostic imaging?[/QUOTE
    I didn't have an interview but met with course leaders at an open day to discuss the course

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Stace103;64289827]
    (Original post by Daldom)
    hey guys, Congratulation to everyone who got offer. just i would like to ask , Is GCU invite applicants to interview for diagnostic imaging?[/QUOTE
    I didn't have an interview but met with course leaders at an open day to discuss the course
    Thanks 👍

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.