Insurance automatically updated? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
If you don't meet the 1st choice of a CF offer but do with the CI, will the ucas site automatically show that the offer has been changed to a CF?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
If you don't meet the 1st choice of a CF offer but do with the CI, will the ucas site automatically show that the offer has been changed to a CF?
Not totally sure, but after the results, and you've met your CI conditions, it's no longer conditional, it's probably UF.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Not totally sure, but after the results, and you've met your CI conditions, it's no longer conditional, it's probably UF.

yeah, thats what i would have thought..but wouldnt it be cool if it said "your off to ......(insert uni name), whooooooooo"

love Katy ***
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
yeah, thats what i would have thought..but wouldnt it be cool if it said "your off to ......(insert uni name), whooooooooo"

love Katy ***

Haha, some quality pop-up, showing a fireworks display and stuff ! That would be interesting, if not slightly unprofessional of UCAS.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha, some quality pop-up, showing a fireworks display and stuff ! That would be interesting, if not slightly unprofessional of UCAS.

why would that be unproffesional??

i also think the exam boards should send everyone a congratulation on passing your results card.

love Katy ***
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
why would that be unproffesional??

i also think the exam boards should send everyone a congratulation on passing your results card.

love Katy ***
O come on, however nice it would be for UCAS to send us something to recognize achievement, they are just the brains (Hah! Yeh rite), behind the application proceedure.

I'm just happy with the bit of cash I get off my family, every results day.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
O come on, however nice it would be for UCAS to send us something to recognize achievement, they are just the brains (Hah! Yeh rite), behind the application proceedure.

I'm just happy with the bit of cash I get off my family, every results day.

thats prob one of the advantages of the new as system...more results days = more money!!

love Katy ***
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.66%
Excited (154)
9.11%
Worried (303)
17.92%
Terrified (376)
22.24%
Meh (162)
9.58%
Confused (37)
2.19%