Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am a Year 12 Northern Irish student, after this year I am moving to Scotland to study an Engineering course at the City of Glasgow College. The first course I study will be an NC course but then afterwards I will do a HNC course, this course is £1285. Scottish students get this free, I was born in Scotland and lived there for a few years, my dad also lives there now and I see him on a regular basis in Scotland, by the time I start my HNC course I will have lived there for a year, so I am wondering if I qualify or not?

    I dont think so, i think you need to have lived in scotland for the past 4 years or something

    Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the best type of cheese?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.