Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name one celebrity that people find hot but you don't? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Pipa Middleton. That media hype about her ass was overblown. She doesn't even have much of an ass; can see much better ones on every day people.

Benedict cumberbatch. Horrible lips. I mean really what is that?!

Ariana Grande. I think her youthfulness makes her unattractive. She's not womanly.

Jennifer Lawrence. She just looks like a girl next door. I certainly don't get the media hype.

Ryan gosling. His face is long and I don't like it. Reminds me of people like Jake gyllenhaal and David schwimmer. Remind me of horses.

Channing tatum. I don't like a severe masculine aesthetic. He just looks beaten up and rough. I prefer men with finer facial features.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ1012)
    I hope you just mean the new, four-man 1D?
    Oh yeah - hmmmm. Hmm, I agree he is attractive but I'm put off by his personality/actions!! I swear I have the same colour eyes as him though XD

ReputationRep:
    Scarlett Johansson, she looks boring outside the movie scenes and photo shoots. I also seen her without make-up truly average.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Taylor Laughtner or however you spell it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren-s)
    Oh yeah - hmmmm. Hmm, I agree he is attractive but I'm put off by his personality/actions!! I swear I have the same colour eyes as him though XD
    You shouldn't be. Zayn is not the bad guy, even though that's what they want everyone to believe. This is precisely one of the reasons he wanted to cut off ties with the brand, because he is usually the fall guy. He still is, but at least he doesn't have to pretend to be okay about it.

I agree, the four-piece 1D are not attractive and neither are the people repeatedly mentioned such as Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande etc.

I'll add Justin Timberlake and his wife, Jessica. Average at best. Same applies to Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. By celebrity standards, they are rather plain. Chris Brown is someone I find unattractive in every possible way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    Oh and Taylor Laughtner or however you spell it.
    That's hilarious. I think Lautner is how you spell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmaholic)
    Beyonce
    I was actually going to say I can't think of one. But then I read your post and you are right. She is ugly.

ReputationRep:
    Angelina Jolie, don't find her attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elohssa_64)
    I was actually going to say I can't think of one. But then I read your post and you are right. She is ugly.
    Ugly is an understatement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DianaJones)
    That's hilarious. I think Lautner is how you spell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, also Ryan Reynolds but him>>>Taylor Lautner.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Styles. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    cameron dallas

ReputationRep:
    Natalie Dormer. Her face and twisted lip thing are a complete turn off for me but everyone seems to love her. I don't get it.

Her and Emilia Clarke. Although tbf I hate Emilia Clarkes acting (probably the worst on Game of Thrones) more than her looks

ReputationRep:
    Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Martin Freeman, Tyga, Lil Wayne.

All the Kardashians apart from Kendall, Gigi Hadid, etc.

The list could go on.

ReputationRep:
    Harry styles is clapped (((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Pipa Middleton. That media hype about her ass was overblown. She doesn't even have much of an ass; can see much better ones on every day people.

Benedict cumberbatch. Horrible lips. I mean really what is that?!

Ariana Grande. I think her youthfulness makes her unattractive. She's not womanly.

Jennifer Lawrence. She just looks like a girl next door. I certainly don't get the media hype.

Ryan gosling. His face is long and I don't like it. Reminds me of people like Jake gyllenhaal and David schwimmer. Remind me of horses.

Channing tatum. I don't like a severe masculine aesthetic. He just looks beaten up and rough. I prefer men with finer facial features.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Channing Tatum looks like a potato. Not one that I would eat that is.

ReputationRep:
    Cara Delevingne

She looks like a hoodrat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Taylor Swift et. Channing Tatum win the thread! :woo:

Agreed to all of the above, plus Britney Spears, it’s a no from me

That kind of wannabe white, delusions of grandeur, BWA x fakery BS certainly ain't helping her case :hand:

True, but you still would :sexface:

Come on, she's cute!

IKR!? God knows why anyone would find him attractive - run of the mill jar-head/jock material :erm:

Mate, be serious! :laugh:

Do many really find them attractive? :dontknow:
    I keep reading articles on how "fit" Goulding is and how her boyfriend's doing alright for himself but I don't get it. Personally I think there're a lot of people who think she's attractive and I don't count myself as one of them. But it's up to the individual at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:
    People saying Kim Kardashian

Hahahahahaha....next joke m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    Yeah, also Ryan Reynolds but him>>>Taylor Lautner.
    I agree. Reynolds is just very non-descriptive looking. Whereas, Lautner is kind of strange looking and not in a good way.

I also think Chris Evans is not attractive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.