I hope iron man shoves his iron foot up captain americas ass
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Cheryl Fernandez-Versini.

Does nothing for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Trying to make herself look as non-African as possible, perhaps?

Those pics prove nothing. She looks a black woman to me. I don't know what you're trying to get at. Whatever it is you tried to show with those pics didn't come across very well. Try again.

She is not African. She's African-American mixed with Irish and French - creole. Why should she subscribe to your 'one-drop' rule? Wearing blonde hair isn't changing her cultural identity, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest, just because she's trying to assimilate with what the West deems beautiful doesn't make her a self-hater.

Plus, she married a black man and had a black child. So your point is a moot one.

Beyonce loves being black. She loves black culture and she has is even a #BlacksLivesMatter supporter. She has been donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the families of the police brutality victims over the past 5 years but you won't see that publicised.

White Celebrities get plastic surgery all the time and they tan themselves so much, but why doesn't anyone ever bring that up?

Always the insecure white racists are trying to tear down the queen but that doesn't bother her she's the #Boss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    I hope iron man shoves his iron foot up captain americas ass
    Man, your homoerotic feelings are strooooong. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    justin bieber

i just do not get it!

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson looks malnourished.

ReputationRep:
    http://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/def...?itok=fcdRljDG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I don't really have a type facially, body is important to me though. A few I crush on big time though are Megan Fox, Michelle Lewin, Lana Del Rey.
    I'd do terrible things just to lick Michelles freckles

ReputationRep:
    Channing Tatum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Zendaya is not that attractive to me at all. Also the whole ruby rose hype thing... she is hot but not as much everyone was going on about.
    Same here. Not saying she's ugly, I find her pretty, but not as much as people make her out to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Nothing stirs at all!?.. :erm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Emma Watson looks malnourished.
    She can suck my **** for nourishment

ReputationRep:
    What's up with Cara Delevigne's eyebrows is all I'm saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    Those pics prove nothing. She looks a black woman to me. I don't know what you're trying to get at. Whatever it is you tried to show with those pics didn't come across very well. Try again.

She is not African. She's African-American mixed with Irish and French - creole. Why should she subscribe to your 'one-drop' rule? Wearing blonde hair isn't changing her cultural identity, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest, just because she's trying to assimilate with what the West deems beautiful doesn't make her a self-hater.

Plus, she married a black man and had a black child. So your point is a moot one.

Beyonce loves being black. She loves black culture and she has is even a #BlacksLivesMatter supporter. She has been donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the families of the police brutality victims over the past 5 years but you won't see that publicised.

White Celebrities get plastic surgery all the time and they tan themselves so much, but why doesn't anyone ever bring that up?

Always the insecure white racists are trying to tear down the queen but that doesn't bother her she's the #Boss

First page of thread: "I don't find Channing Tatum attractive"
    Eighth page: INSECURE WHITES ARE RACIST

Sometimes I wonder if I'm confusing tumblr for tsr by mistake when I'm typing in my address bar.

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Gosling

ReputationRep:
    Kim Kardashian.
    Nicki Minaj.
    Beyonce.
    Rihanna.
    Susan Boyle.

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna.. completely average if you ask me.

Channing Tatum (no homo)

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Gosling. Channing Tatum - used to be hot when he was young but I just don't see it anymore

ReputationRep:
    Kim K, Emily Ratajkowski, Ruby Rose, Ariana Grande, Channing Tatnum, Robert Downey Jr, Bradley Cooper, James Franco and Ryan Gosling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Kim K, Emily Ratajkowski, Ruby Rose, Ariana Grande, Channing Tatnum, Robert Downey Jr, Bradley Cooper, James Franco and Ryan Gosling.
    take those back you swine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.