The Student Room Group

Name one celebrity that people find hot but you don't?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I hate oysters
Something about his face always looked swollen to me idk

😂👏
Johnny Depp
Original post by lauren-s
Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt, Selena, Daniel Craig, George Clooney, Justin Timberlake, all of 1D, Di Caprio.

Not saying anyone finds me attractive but these people seem to be fawned over and i mean, they are certainly not bad looking but ... :colondollar:

I hope you just mean the new, four-man 1D?
Reply 163
Harry Potters girlfriend
Original post by YouMustBeKidding
i'll go for selena gomez, i don't find her attractive at all

You?

Sure?
Original post by h4mza
Harry Potters girlfriend

Do you mean Bonnie Wright? The actress who played Ginny Weasley.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loveleest
Zendaya is not that attractive to me at all. Also the whole ruby rose hype thing... she is hot but not as much everyone was going on about.

I don't find Zendaya pretty at all
Cheryl FV
Jennifer Lawrence
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Pippa Middleton
Kardashians

Channing Tatum
Robert Pattinson
Benedict Cumberbatch
Original post by cookieesxo
I don't find Zendaya pretty at all

She's so hyped up. So many girls at my school are more attractive than her.
Pipa Middleton. That media hype about her ass was overblown. She doesn't even have much of an ass; can see much better ones on every day people.

Benedict cumberbatch. Horrible lips. I mean really what is that?!

Ariana Grande. I think her youthfulness makes her unattractive. She's not womanly.

Jennifer Lawrence. She just looks like a girl next door. I certainly don't get the media hype.

Ryan gosling. His face is long and I don't like it. Reminds me of people like Jake gyllenhaal and David schwimmer. Remind me of horses.

Channing tatum. I don't like a severe masculine aesthetic. He just looks beaten up and rough. I prefer men with finer facial features.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MJ1012
I hope you just mean the new, four-man 1D?

Oh yeah - hmmmm. Hmm, I agree he is attractive but I'm put off by his personality/actions!! I swear I have the same colour eyes as him though XD
Scarlett Johansson, she looks boring outside the movie scenes and photo shoots. I also seen her without make-up truly average.
Oh and Taylor Laughtner or however you spell it.
Original post by lauren-s
Oh yeah - hmmmm. Hmm, I agree he is attractive but I'm put off by his personality/actions!! I swear I have the same colour eyes as him though XD

You shouldn't be. Zayn is not the bad guy, even though that's what they want everyone to believe. This is precisely one of the reasons he wanted to cut off ties with the brand, because he is usually the fall guy. He still is, but at least he doesn't have to pretend to be okay about it.

I agree, the four-piece 1D are not attractive and neither are the people repeatedly mentioned such as Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande etc.

I'll add Justin Timberlake and his wife, Jessica. Average at best. Same applies to Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. By celebrity standards, they are rather plain. Chris Brown is someone I find unattractive in every possible way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 06sulraj
Oh and Taylor Laughtner or however you spell it.

That's hilarious. I think Lautner is how you spell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pharmaholic
Beyonce

I was actually going to say I can't think of one. But then I read your post and you are right. She is ugly.
Angelina Jolie, don't find her attractive at all.
Original post by elohssa_64
I was actually going to say I can't think of one. But then I read your post and you are right. She is ugly.

Ugly is an understatement.
Original post by DianaJones
That's hilarious. I think Lautner is how you spell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, also Ryan Reynolds but him>>>Taylor Lautner.
Harry Styles. :getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest