The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Adult nursing interview Bradford university

Hi :smile:

I have an interview for adult nursing coming up & just wondered if anyone has had one & what it consisted of??

Thanks!!
Hi,

Congratulations on getting an interview for Adult Nursing here at University of Bradford! There will be a group interview, which will focus on Adult Nursing. In addition there will also be an individual interview.

Some general things to bear in mind when preparing for your interview are to research the course, the University and job roles. As you are interviewing for Nursing ensure you also research the NHS and Value Based Recruitment.

Good luck and remember that the friendly team at University of Bradford are here to help!

PAUL
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi, I have received a conditional offer for Nursing at University of Bradford, I am just wondering can I reply and accept this or what do I do?
Thanks!
Reply 3
I had my interview for children's nursing yesterday and I am EXTREMELY nervous about how I did. Do you know when the decisions will be made roughly?

I loved every aspect of the university by the way. The staff really are extremely helpful and friendly which is certainly lacking in other interviews I have done, so thank you all for making a day trip from Belfast worth my while!

Amy
Original post by amyg121
I had my interview for children's nursing yesterday and I am EXTREMELY nervous about how I did. Do you know when the decisions will be made roughly?

I loved every aspect of the university by the way. The staff really are extremely helpful and friendly which is certainly lacking in other interviews I have done, so thank you all for making a day trip from Belfast worth my while!

Amy

Hi Amy,

Feeling nervous about the outcome is only natural and hopefully you did well. I've checked with our Admissions team and you should hear from us by early March at the latest. It may be sooner than that but I cannot promise anything.

Thank you for your feedback on how friendly and helpful the team here were. We do our best to help make the interview experience as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.

Good luck!

PAUL
Original post by kaitlinrice
Hi, I have received a conditional offer for Nursing at University of Bradford, I am just wondering can I reply and accept this or what do I do?
Thanks!

Hi Kaitlin,

You can reply and accept your offer by logging into UCAS and going into the Your Choices section. There is a helpful page with more information about this process here on the UCAS website.

I hope that helps!

PAUL
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi Kaitlin,

You can reply and accept your offer by logging into UCAS and going into the Your Choices section. There is a helpful page with more information about this process here on the UCAS website.

I hope that helps!

PAUL

Thank you! just a quick question, I am very keen on Bradford as it is my first choice. I don't want any other universities on my UCAS I feel I can achieve the grades. what would be your advise on this?
Reply 7
I have an interview with bradford university please can anybody help me i am really nervous
Reply 8
Hello Paul and everyone, I'm having my interview next week.Please what should I be expecting? I've not done any before. Any help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending