Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no

and oasis and muse are playing i would really love that

i'm going to Reading Festival again

ReputationRep:
    I went last year but not this year - there are only 2 bands I would want to see playing anyway, Oasis and Muse, other than that its a pretty poor lineup for 2004.

Now as for 2003 - that was a damn good set of bands. I think i saw over 50% of the bands I have ever wanted to see just at that festival. Very glad I went to that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kupo_nut)
    I went last year but not this year - there are only 2 bands I would want to see playing anyway, Oasis and Muse, other than that its a pretty poor lineup for 2004.

Now as for 2003 - that was a damn good set of bands. I think i saw over 50% of the bands I have ever wanted to see just at that festival. Very glad I went to that one!
    i agree they are the 2 best bands at Glasto

who is the best at V? chillis are playing arent they?

looking forward to Reading now, Greenday should be quality

ReputationRep:
    i dont think chillis are playing, they played V last year. I'm going to V again cos i want to go, lol, and because we were all going to reading but then didnt get tickets before they had sold out, so wer'e not going, but v's so close cant not go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lidybetf)
    i dont think chillis are playing, they played V last year. I'm going to V again cos i want to go, lol, and because we were all going to reading but then didnt get tickets before they had sold out, so wer'e not going, but v's so close cant not go.
    Reading tickets will go on sale again, they always do this

release them batch after batch

you can buy them on the door as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Reading tickets will go on sale again, they always do this

release them batch after batch

you can buy them on the door as well
    it's the same with leeds. i'll buy mine sometime in the next month.

lou xxx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.