Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Slept with my future Step Sister, Ah!! Watch

Announcements

I cannot describe what is going through my head at the moment, I just want to book a one way ticket to the furthest place away and never come back.

Long story short, my Mum and Dad have been split up since I can remember and my Dad has been dating this woman (I won't mention names) for 6/7 months now. However, because I only see my Dad once/twice a month I don't know much about her or her family apart from the fact she has a daughter and a son who are a similar age to me. (21)

I went clubbing a few nights ago, got pretty drunk and ended up having a one night stand. I rent an apartment so she came back to mine and we got on really well, I made her breakfast and we exchanged numbers. We were texting throughout the day and there seemed to be a lot of chemistry so I asked if she had social media so I could do some stalking and research of my own (lol), I added her on Facebook and to my surprise her profile picture was of her and her mum who was my Dad's girlfriend! I couldn't believe my eyes. Sure enough I continued to browse through her photos and there were at least a dozen of them together.

What the hell do I do? I've not yet told the girl that her mum and my dad are dating. Not only that but I actually really like her but surely there's no way this could work? I feel sick thinking about it!

Any advice? Please help!!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like game of thrones

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. In a pickle my friend

ReputationRep:
    ...o.O

Your life has no become a soap opera, my friend. Let's hope it isn't a telenovela. Someone usually dies.

(Sorry I have a poor sense of humour)

(Actually it's awesome)

But anyway, you should probably tell the girl, at least then you could both freak out over it together and work out what to do, rather than do this alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I cannot describe what is going through my head at the moment, I just want to book a one way ticket to the furthest place away and never come back.

Long story short, my Mum and Dad have been split up since I can remember and my Dad has been dating this woman (I won't mention names) for 6/7 months now. However, because I only see my Dad once/twice a month I don't know much about her or her family apart from the fact she has a daughter and a son who are a similar age to me. (21)

I went clubbing a few nights ago, got pretty drunk and ended up having a one night stand. I rent an apartment so she came back to mine and we got on really well, I made her breakfast and we exchanged numbers. We were texting throughout the day and there seemed to be a lot of chemistry so I asked if she had social media so I could do some stalking and research of my own (lol), I added her on Facebook and to my surprise her profile picture was of her and her mum who was my Dad's girlfriend! I couldn't believe my eyes. Sure enough I continued to browse through her photos and there were at least a dozen of them together.

What the hell do I do? I've not yet told the girl that her mum and my dad are dating. Not only that but I actually really like her but surely there's no way this could work? I feel sick thinking about it!

it not a crime
    you share no blood in any way so it's fine

ReputationRep:
    Its okay! she's not related to you by blood. Calm down. Its fine. She's only your half sister. Its fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Its okay! she's not related to you by blood. Calm down. Its fine. She's only your half sister. Its fine.
    Lol, that would make her related by blood :rofl:
    It's different to step-sister.

ReputationRep:

That's dope.

Now you, your dad, his gf & her can go on double dates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Lol, that would make her related by blood :rofl:
    It's different to step-sister.
    Hahaha omg that made me laugh. I meant step sister. We can use 'half sister' in German to mean step sister so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Hahaha omg that made me laugh. I meant step sister. We can use 'half sister' in German to mean step sister so yeah.
    Lmao fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    Cool - definitely don't hide it. That would be strange....

ReputationRep:

Its really not that weird. My friends mom moved in with a man who had a son and the son and my friend ended up having a relationship and it was all fine.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh if i were in your position i'd tell my dad first probably and talk about it

but I'm not so good luck mate

ReputationRep:
    If her and your dad aren't married she isn't your sister at all! Calm down..but perhaps don't do it again..?:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

here is some advice from the twins

ReputationRep:

You must await the king's justice.

here is some advice from the twins

****ing love hodgetwins, aware

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Its really not that weird. My friends mom moved in with a man who had a son and the son and my friend ended up having a relationship and it was all fine.
    why did you stalk you creepy little *******?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.