Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are current affairs in Europe and the World making you nervous about the future? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKoala)
    Do you think due to recent events, Particularly events recently in Germany means the UK is now more likely than ever to leave the EU?
    I don't think the recent terrorist attacks and the migrant problems will have swayed enough people towards leaving.

ReputationRep:
    We can but hope.😊

ReputationRep:
    Europe is finished, and the UK along with it I am afraid. It is only a matter of time.

Sweden will probably be the first to go. They are a wonderfully civilised people, with their hearts in the right place but their immigration and asylum policies have been so naive it is beggars belief.

They just thought they could invite anyone who wanted to come in as a refugee (more have come per head of population even than Germany recently and this follows years of being a "moral superpower") everyone already living there would pay for it with no objection, and all the different cultures would live together happily ever after.

But the UK is not that far behind in being culturally destroyed by uncontrolled mass immigration. Social cohesion is breaking down, anyone with eyes can see this, in fact our very nation state itself is falling apart. It is very very slow but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Like the experiment of the frog in the boiling water. As the water gets hotter and hotter it just adapts until eventually it is too late to jump out.

I would advise anyone who can to leave this country. Jump out of the pan while you still can.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more concerned about the endemic breeding of stupid people, it's already far too late I think, the baby boomer due to very high standards of living had stupid children, who are also having stupid children. The England we know and love will be gone in a few decades, and we will make way for a superior civilisation.

ReputationRep:
    You should be concerned about your own future White people. You are being robbed of your homeland because of mass immigration and then called racist to oppose it. They condition you into believing you are the racists, and how you have to tolerate it while your women are being mass raped and killed.

No you don't have to accept diversity which is really about destroying White populations by mixing them.

All immigration stopped and slowly reversed. Europe for European people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysWatching)
    Nope.

Because I know Britain will make the right choice and leave the EU. I
    Which will magically fix all our problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

No, but it will enable us to start.

ReputationRep:
    Are people really not worried about war and terror in other places which is causing the mass immigration today? I'm more worried about the threat of terrorist groups and people like Donald Trump who think the solution is to just get rid of refugees without facing the facts of the bigger issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Are people really not worried about war and terror in other places which is causing the mass immigration today? I'm more worried about the threat of terrorist groups and people like Donald Trump who think the solution is to just get rid of refugees without facing the facts of the bigger issue.
    Donald Trump is amazing. I honestly thought he was a satirical character played by Boris Johnson until I was told otherwise. Oh well, at least we'll all be laughing when the bombs start falling.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see any reason to stay a member of the EU. The British should direct their own future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey Dent)
    Donald Trump is amazing. I honestly thought he was a satirical character played by Boris Johnson until I was told otherwise. Oh well, at least we'll all be laughing when the bombs start falling.
    Error 404; troll detected.

ReputationRep:
    Error 404; troll detected.
    Nice try, but that's not what Error 404 is.
    Ironically, humour not found.

ReputationRep:

I don't think anyone has actually said this; it will however give the democratic population far greater control over national policy, over immigration, legislation and economic policy

ReputationRep:

if your Hopi is a bit rusty....

the Hopi word koyaanisqatsi (Hopi pronunciation: [kojɑːnisˈkɑtsi]) is defined as "life of moral corruption and turmoil" or "life out of balance". The prefix koyaanis– means "corrupted" or "chaotic", and the word qatsi means "life" or "existence", literally translating koyaanisqatsi as "chaotic life". The film also defines the word as "crazy life", "life in turmoil", "life disintegrating", and "a state of life that calls for another way of living".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey Dent)
    Nice try, but that's not what Error 404 is.
    Ironically, humour not found.
    You know if you say 'gullible' slowly it sounds like 'oranges'.

ReputationRep:
    Moving to Russia or Southern USA, who's joining me? Lord Putin awaits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man)
    I don't think anyone has actually said this; it will however give the democratic population far greater control over national policy, over immigration, legislation and foreign policy
    Yeah and things will carry on as normal as far as I can see. I think if we do leave this is what will happen.

"Specifically, you would expect a Tory Brexit contingency plan to cover four specifics: how to maintain the cheap-labour economy based on east European migration; how to keep the City as the financial capital of Europe and promote it as an offshore centre; how to sign a fair and equitable free trade agreement with the EU, and how to replace the EU courts and treaties inside a UK constitutional framework moulded around sovereignty shared with Europe."

http://www.theguardian.com/global/20...knows-anything

Why the hell would I vote for that? Stuff like TTIP will just be replaced with things like the WTO. You lot who don;t like the immigration from the poorer EU countries wont get what you want either.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and things will carry on as normal as far as I can see. I think if we do leave this is what will happen.

"Specifically, you would expect a Tory Brexit contingency plan to cover four specifics: how to 1) maintain the cheap-labour economy based on east European migration; 2) how to keep the City as the financial capital of Europe and promote it as an offshore centre; 3) how to sign a fair and equitable free trade agreement with the EU, and 4) how to replace the EU courts and treaties inside a UK constitutional framework moulded around sovereignty shared with Europe."

http://www.theguardian.com/global/20...knows-anything

Why the hell would I vote for that? Stuff like TTIP will just be replaced with things like the WTO. You lot who don;t like the immigration from the poorer EU countries wont get what you want either.
    1) We don't. Business hire locals and actually pay a decent wage.
    2) By reducing EU regulations which prevent economic growth.
    3) Britain may not be as strong as it has been but it is still a large economy, prevention of trade would damage both countries. Actually if Germany and France go protectionist on us they're going to cause another war.
    4) We have our own courts lol

ReputationRep:
    He said to stop immigration UNTIL the problem is identified and solved. I wish people who are so concerned about bashing Trump could at least get their facts right.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  will you ptotect my world.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  50.2 KB

WHITE POWER!

Europe will be ours once again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.