The Student Room Group

What did you eat today? (honestly please)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Male,15, 5'11'' BMI 'slightly overweight' but I'm an athlete and have a 6 pack- my legs are genetically muscular. Accused of taking steroids by many.

breakfast
2 bowls of weetabix
cinnamon bun

bag of m&ms snack

lunch
filled pasta (serves 2 but I eat alot)
an apple

protein bar

going out for japanese tonight, getting teriyaki most likely

@OP: I cut out sugar over the summer, starting end of exams. You can eat fatty foods occasionally but sugar is simply what makes you fat. Dont starve yourself just drop the sugar :smile:
Original post by Hapiness-
I am recovering from an eating disorder and I have forgotten what "normal" eating is.
It would help me if you could post your food intake for the day including meals, drinks, snacks, sweets etc so that I can see what people typically eat.

Also if you are happy to, posting your bmi would be quite helpful as well.

BMI is 20.85

I recommend Brianna JackFruitson on Youtube. Try to work on gaining your metabolism back and soon you'll be good as new :smile:

I had a chocolate croissant for breakfast and some cultural foods for lunch. I recommend mostly good carbs (rice, pasta, bread, bananas)
ive ate a sausage buddy, scrambled egg and a spoonful of nutella and waiting for tea time to eat some chicken and mashed spuds and probs gravy...

if u are trying to put weight on but not be fat i recommend eating chicken and potatoes a lot but exercise to build muscle with the protein rather than fat
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast with Nutella
Lunch: Pasta with a ton of cheese
Snacks: An ice cream (bought so much ice cream on Saturday thinking it will be sunny from now on!) and Pain du chocolat
Dinner: Grilled Salmon, Spinach and Rice
A 2 litre bottle of diluted squash for the whole day (regular water makes me wanna vomit!)
Breakfast: Toast and Nesquik

Lunch: Pasta

Dinner: indian food
Breakfast - 2 oat biscuits + soda.

Lunch. - Potato salad + Water.

Dinner - Pending... but probably toast.

Other: Lots of water.
-yoghurt
-Mackerel fillets
-Doritos (last time hopefully)
-Chicken wings
- was about to eat veg samosa but uh... I've left them for too long in microwave - yes, I know that oven is recommended

Will eat later:

-Cereal bars
-Some cakes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Breakfast: Porridge

Lunch: Tomato & Feta Pasta Salad

Snack: Almonds

Dinner: Spag Bog + 2 slices bread

Snack: Muesli, Protein Milkshake

Supper (will eat later): Sandwich, Cereal, Banana
Breakfast: Flapjack
Mid Afternoon: Costa Mango Passionfruit cooler and a vanilla frozen yoghurt from Nando's

Please don't take me as an example

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 309
Original post by z33
you wanna know what i ate?! not normal/ healthy at all but imma be completely honest with you

breakfast:
- 2 snickers
- 2 breakfast bars
- bowl of cheerios

lunch
- 1 cheese spread sandwich
- 1 fruitshoot (orange flavoured)
- 1 snickers

dinner
- 3 slices of pizza
- packet of skittles
- 2 cups of 7 up

other
- 4 bottles of water
- 1 pack of salted peanuts (my mouth hurts X'D)
- 1 chocolate filled donut

Spoiler

This is GOALS HAHA
i ate a choc bar and drank iced tea
Reply 311
Not the healthiest day lol...
Breakfast
3/4 of a plain bagel (1/2 with peanut butter, 1/4 with butter)

Lunch
1 piece wholemeal bread and a falafel with hummus
Soft choc chip cookie

Snack
3 Reese's pb cups

Dinner
Bean enchiladas

Pudding
Slice Victoria's sponge

Good luck btw!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 312
I had a pepperoni and chicken pizza from bella Italian all to myself 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 313
half 12pm, piece of toast + nutella for breakfast about 7am, and lunch just had a garlic bread baguette cooked in the oven lol. im an awful eater
Reply 314
Original post by Mactotaur
It doesn't really matter what you eat, just how much you eat - in my opinion, I'm not qualified. I just make sure to eat at my TDEE.

I totally agree with you! but unfortunately so many people think the opposite :/
Reply 315
Since I was a child, I always eat my dinner as my lunch. So my lunch was : Roasted Potatoes Apple with lettuce, tomato onion olives and feta
Original post by Linda J
I totally agree with you! but unfortunately so many people think the opposite :/

This is why the obesity crisis is getting out of hand.
Original post by Hapiness-
I am recovering from an eating disorder and I have forgotten what "normal" eating is.
It would help me if you could post your food intake for the day including meals, drinks, snacks, sweets etc so that I can see what people typically eat.

Also if you are happy to, posting your bmi would be quite helpful as well.

Breakfast: 3 fried eggs and some toast with coffee

1st snack: load of strawberries

Lunch: chicken and rice

and that brings us to now...
Lel ate at 2am :L
Breakfast: cocopops (very large bowl) with coconut / almond milk, 2 cups of tea

Lunch: Bagel with peanut butter, pringles crisps, chocolate, 2 apples, grapes, strawberries

Dinner: Potato waffles and spaghetti (I had a craving for this), carrots, broccoli

Snacks: Vanilla yogurt, mango, lots of chocolate, some oreos, glass of almond milk

Quick Reply

Latest