Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What did you eat today? (honestly please) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: peanut butter on two slices of toast
    Lunch: orange juice and toast
    Snack: soya hot chocolate
    Dinner: wagamamas soup curry bowl thing

I think the difficulty upon recovering from an ED is that you are so out of touch with your hunger and satiation signals which makes it difficult to know how much/when to eat. Furthermore, eating in a prescribed way doesn't do anything to correct that as you're sort of eating on a timetable rather than listening to hunger cues.

I still find it hard to eat 'normally' but I think the biggest thing I notice about normal eaters is that they don't overthink it and some days/mealtimes they might eat loads and others they might eat very little.

Another thing that I found helpful is not to eat and drink empty stuff like diet drinks etc and chew gum m. Because they mess up your signals and hunger which doesn't help you getting into more of a normal pattern.

Good luck in your recovery

ReputationRep:
    Bowl of cereal
    Apple
    2fruit and nut bars
    Some spaghetti
    Some crackers
    Mini party rings
    2 pieces of pizza
    I think my BMI is 21, not sure though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    you wanna know what i ate?! not normal/ healthy at all but imma be completely honest with you

breakfast:
    - 2 snickers
    - 2 breakfast bars
    - bowl of cheerios

lunch
    - 1 cheese spread sandwich
    - 1 fruitshoot (orange flavoured)
    - 1 snickers

dinner
    - 3 slices of pizza
    - packet of skittles
    - 2 cups of 7 up

other
    - 4 bottles of water
    - 1 pack of salted peanuts (my mouth hurts X'D)
    - 1 chocolate filled donut
    Spoiler:
    Show
    im on my period leave me alone X'D
    This is amazing! It's so unbelievably unhealthy it's almost like a piece of art. Hope you have a fast metabolism. Totally get the period feels. It's like insatiable hunger that doesn't subside.

ReputationRep:
    in b4 Pussy

Spoiler:
    Show
    or ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Breakfast
    Banana, cup of milk

Lunch
    Meatball sandwich

Dinner
    Pizza Express doughballs
    You're such a guy. (I really hope you're a guy). Wait is this sexist?

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: Toast with nutella and a glass of water (some chocolate coins)
    Lunch (school): A pizza slice and sparkling berry drink
    Lunch (home): A bagel with hummus inside and a glass of milk
    Dinner: Rice, chicken curry with some mango chutney and a glass of water

Yes I am Asian
    I have to have something chocolate or an energy drink otherwise I won't be able to stay awake during my classes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    You're such a guy. (I really hope you're a guy). Wait is this sexist?
    LOL I have no idea how to react to that xD What makes you say that? :3 But yes I am lmao

ReputationRep:
    Brekkie: steak roll from greggs (nom!!) wanted to buy a bacon bap from the canteen but the people i sat with were in a meeting so i was like allow it
    lunch: jumbo sausage in a roll with chips and onions, then a sultana sponge for lunch
    dinner: fish and chips and one packet of crisps

also snacked on an apple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    LOL I have no idea how to react to that xD What makes you say that? :3 But yes I am lmao
    It's just so simple and to the point. And what youve eaten is such guy food too. Ps PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast:

Weetabix with cold milk.
    2 Actimels.

Break
    Hot chocolate and a chocolate flapjack bar.

Lunch:

Cheese toastie, Caprisun, Sunbites, 3 oranges, 2 munch bunch yoghurts, Dairylea dunkers thingy, mini jammie dodgers, Mr.Kipling Angle cake and another hot chocolate.

Dinner:

Halloumi, Moussaka and salad, Baklava and some Ice-cream.

Current:

Just had a glass of water.

Other:

Flavoured water, pack of polos.

Edit: Apparently my BMI is 19.8 (I'm more/less roughly guessing my height and weight since I dont check on a regular basis therefore this may not be accurate.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's just so simple and to the point. And what youve eaten is such guy food too. Ps PRSOM
    Yeah I really can't be bothered to have an exquisite meal (one which I cook, anyway). Thanks though xD

ReputationRep:
    Ahem.. Where to start...

ReputationRep:
    This is amazing! It's so unbelievably unhealthy it's almost like a piece of art. Hope you have a fast metabolism. Totally get the period feels. It's like insatiable hunger that doesn't subside.
    My diet is art X'D I hope so too but I don't think I do!!! Most of it is emotional eating bc period (it truly is amazing how hungry you get!!) so it's not like I eat like that all the time but I could do with some healthiness

gonna hit the gym straight after these A-levels and train for the run I'm gonna have to do on results day!! :lol:

If I'm gonna fail I might as well look good doing it

2 oranges. 1 passion fruit. 1 banana. Pizza. A ribena. Dr Pepper. Chocolate. 1 glass of milk. Crisps. Naan + Salan. :cool: Salad consisting of beans, potato and onion. Homemade almond cookies. My midnight snacks will probz be a sandwich, beans. Milk as a drink.

(Original post by driftawaay)
    A kebab with chips and some frozen cherries ... that reminds me I have to finish them
    That's all you ate today?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    2 oranges. 1 passion fruit. 1 banana. Pizza. A ribena. Dr Pepper. Chocolate. 1 glass of milk. Crisps. Naan + Salan. :cool: Salad consisting of beans, potato and onion. Homemade almond cookies. My midnight snacks will probz be a sandwich, beans. Milk as a drink.

That's all you ate today?!
    Well I woke up at like noon so I didn't have breakfast. And that kebab was huge and the portion of chips was huge it didn't even fit on my plate

ReputationRep:
    Pasta with cheese and tomato sauce
    Rice with tomato sauce and balsamic vinegar
    1 slice of bread with light spread and a slice of chicken breast
    Two cups of tea with some honey and milk
    2 cookies

Missing the protein today, but didn't have much time to make anything else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Breakfast:

Weetabix with cold milk.
    2 Actimels.

Break
    Hot chocolate and a chocolate flapjack bar.

Lunch:

Cheese toastie, Caprisun, Sunbites, 3 oranges, 2 munch bunch yoghurts, Dairylea dunkers thingy, mini jammie dodgers, Mr.Kipling Angle cake and another hot chocolate.

Dinner:

Halloumi, Moussaka and salad, Baklava and some Ice-cream.

Current:

Just had a glass of water.

Other:

Flavoured water, pack of polos.

Edit: Apparently my BMI is 19.8 (I'm more/less roughly guessing my height and weight since I dont check on a regular basis therefore this may not be accurate.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damnnnnnn! And moussaka!!! <3

ReputationRep:
    Punani

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast;
    Frosties
    Banana

At school;
    Sausage roll
    Chicken Curry and rice

At home;
    Chicken+chips+beans
    2 cookies
    a packet of bikers.

wow I'm fat..

ReputationRep:
    Protein shake, protein yoghurt, rice & chicken, jacket potato & tuna steak w brocolli.

Not a great day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.