Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have seen so many people on tsr trying to normalise being a pedophile, and incest. Honestly wtf? Some people are even comparing incest to being gay. Please if you are trying to normalise being a disgusting scum of the earth pedophile or f**king a family member then please get some help, therapy, counselling anything? You need help.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Hi there,

Being a paedophile certainly isn't normal at all and I believe that those who identify as them should receive the professional help that they truly deserve but I think what people are trying to get at is that it's difficult to suppress it from happening. I really don't understand why they'd compare it to homosexuality though...perhaps because you can't control it either?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.