Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mums a gold digger and I can't stand it. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    hi,

so i'm 19 and my mum went and got me some fried chicken and chips.

She came back and started joking about how she fluttered her eyelashes at him to give some more food, i was like "oh" and then she said how she was joking and that it was a lie. I knew it wasn't.

I also found out the guy who fixes our house now and again she used sleep with to pay him off, i found out and she said how it's not right but she needs things fixed, and how we're not doing too bad out of it.

She also told some other stories about using other guys.

I'm a guy and i'm just worried crapless that a female is going to do this to me.

I just dunno how to feel about this.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im dead.

Whoever is the op, pm me u got banter xd

ReputationRep:
    What's weirding me out most is that she shared this stuff with you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Edo123)
    What's weirding me out most is that she shared this stuff with you lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well stuff like the chip shop and that she shares, stuff like the housekeeping I Interrogated out of her.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say she's a gold-digger because she'd be chasing men for money! It sounds more like prostitution. Don't mean to be offensive but that's what it seems like. She's using her body and sex appeal to pay for things. I think you need to speak with your mum. She is so much more than £65 plumbing job (example) or £4 worth of chicken and chips. If you need more advice drop me a PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks douchebag
    Douchebag I may be, but your mother still sells herself for gifts in kind e.g. is a hooker, soz mate :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

Your mother flashes her eyelashes to get some extra chips. My mother ripped me of 150,000 quid. So really, please count yourself lucky.

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Douchebag I may be, but your mother still sells herself for gifts in kind e.g. is a hooker, soz mate :ashamed2:
    Not my fault, is your fault you're a douchebag though.

Plus you seem kinda racist as well, looking through your posts so I can't be taking life advice from you.

No offense.

ReputationRep:
    Gold digger to me is someone after serious money, like a cushy divorce settlement - and many women do these days, a KFC bargain bucket and having her plumbing seen too doesn't sound like a gold digger to me, more like a prostitute. No doubt embarrassing for you as her son if word gets out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,

So I'm 19 and my Mum went and got me some fried chicken and chips.

She came back and started joking about how she fluttered her eyelashes at him to give some more food, I was like "Oh" and then she said how she was joking and that it was a lie. I knew it wasn't.

I also found out the guy who fixes our house now and again she used sleep with to pay him off, I found out and she said how it's not right but she needs things fixed, and how we're not doing too bad out of it.

She also told some other stories about using other guys.

I'm a guy and I'm just worried crapless that a female is going to do this to me.

I just dunno how to feel about this.
    Give me your mums whatsapp?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.