Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Let's here your best tinder story Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The more cringeworthy the better !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My entire experience on tinder was a mess. When I first downloaded it I didn't realise it only took pics from facebook, and the only picture of me on my facebook that's actually recent is me pulling a deliberately ugly face. I have no way describing it other than saying it looked like I was getting my ******* tickled by a cactus.

Nonetheless, I ploughed on and gave it a go anyway. In the end within 3 days it had ran out of profiles to show me within a 150km radius and I got one match. The one match never messaged back.

10/10 really good for finding dates would download again.

ReputationRep:
    Hear* hear *

ReputationRep:
    I joined out of curiosity. I kept coming across people I know, so I just deleted it. I had 3 matches, two were accidental right swipes though. I went on a date with one.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    https://vine.co/v/OE5OPYz6Uu0

My story in a nutshell

ReputationRep:
    Nothing much to tell. Chatted with her for a day on the app, got her number and arranged to meet up, went to dinner, took her to a hotel room, ****ed her, browsed TSR after she fell asleep, she left the next morning and I went home and watched some telly. It was a fun experience overall, never saw her again as she had a man waiting for her when she got back home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    Nothing much to tell. Chatted with her for a day on the app, got her number and arranged to meet up, went to dinner, took her to a hotel room, ****ed her, browsed TSR after she fell asleep, she left the next morning and I went home and watched some telly. It was a fun experience overall, never saw her again as she had a man waiting for her when she got back home.
    Browsed TSR looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Browsed TSR looool
    I literally had one hand on the phone and one arm around her as she was sleeping, I needed to get my nighttime fix of TSR, I can't stay away for long periods of time.

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to see what guys would get my football inspired tinder opener....
    This guy undoubtedly had the best response.

I'm aware a lot of people won't get this. !
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (76.2 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    I literally had one hand on the phone and one arm around her as she was sleeping, I needed to get my nighttime fix of TSR, I can't stay away for long periods of time.
    Haha that's me most nights.

ReputationRep:
    Pending

I had sex with a spanish boy from tinder once but i ended up being taller than him (im only 5ft 5) and then the next day he basically just slept in my bed until he left at 4pm :/ haven't met up with anyone from tinder since then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I had sex with a spanish boy from tinder once but i ended up being taller than him (im only 5ft 5) and then the next day he basically just slept in my bed until he left at 4pm :/ haven't met up with anyone from tinder since then lol
    LOL that guys got sleeping issues

ReputationRep:
    Just like any other day in Leikistan, wandering down street four twenty blazin it. When suddenly, out of nowhere pops the Rozzers. Me and cool guy hop in the spliffmobile. Next thing i know, im in the salon with sweeny todd, downing bevies before he makes me into some humble pie. whbang, im out cold. I wake up in a demented gigolos lair, hes touching me now, and all i can think about is the bibster himself caressing my inner thigh. whbang im out again, this time its sexual, i feel him inside me the pain in my bamhol arouses me from my slumber, 'ohhhhhhhh yes!!' i scream as i feel the full force of him take me from behind. whbang, im out again, i walk up in a old peoples care home and notice it was auntie all a long. Whbang, im out again. I awaken from my slumber in an African tribesvillage with two honeys chokin on that D. Just when i think im enjoying myself, they bite down hard. off comes my penis, i am now a woman... Whbang, I wake up from my dream, I find myself in a cell at the Rozzers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.