Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nattie226)
    I have an applicant day on the 30th n it's for psychology, social work, occ therapy, diagnostic imaging, radiotherapy and oncology, vision sciences, physiotherapy and podiatry and I heard back on like the 15th March
    hi i got an offer today for diagnostic radiography .. did they invite you to applicant day or did you just register your interest

ReputationRep:
    yeahh waiting is offer got a conditional offer today for Diagnostic Radiography.. so relieved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strabane15)
    hi i got an offer today for diagnostic radiography .. did they invite you to applicant day or did you just register your interest
    Congrats! No I just got an email about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nattie226)
    Congrats! No I just got an email about it
    Thanks so pleased

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting to hear back for Applied Psychology? I'm starting to get so stressed, especially if there's an applicant day for it soon and i haven't heard back, feel like that means it'll be a rejection

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard back for physio :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdkoala)
    I still haven't heard back for physio :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, for occupational therapy.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected today.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I sent my application to GCU 3 days ago for diagnostic imaging , when i expect to hear back ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daldom)
    hey guys, I sent my application to GCU 3 days ago for diagnostic imaging , when i expect to hear back ?
    Well I sent mine back in November & only heard back on Tuesday ... are you applying through extra

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted my offer! Exciting stuff

ReputationRep:
    Well I sent mine back in November & only heard back on Tuesday ... are you applying through extra
    That too long mate 😭oh my God ! nah i applied as new applicant .
    did you get offer ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daldom)
    That too long mate 😭oh my God ! nah i applied as new applicant .
    did you get offer ?
    Yeah got conditional offer... have you not missed deadline

ReputationRep:
    Yeah got conditional offer... have you not missed deadline
    congratulation mate i am pleased to hear that. yeah i missed the deadline coz i wasn't planning to apply this year i changed my mind in last minute. Is GCU your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going for MSc. Risk Management?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on uwe ... have offer from ulster university which is near home ... so probably put gcu it as insurance ... can't do anything yet

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Mental Health nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, just wondering who will be in my Media & Communications BA (Hons) course?

Just curious as to who will be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieB_14)
    Hiya, just wondering who will be in my Media & Communications BA (Hons) course?

Just curious as to who will be there
    Hopefully me, I just need to get a B

ReputationRep:
    im a biomedical applicant but im going to cali alone :c all my friends are going to glasgow or strathclyde haha i have no clue what to do when i get there on the day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.