Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Scorpios are the best Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SterlingArcher)
    It seems like you are.
    Why would I be mad because you said shut up??? It really hurt my feelings tbh shed a tear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    No, Aries are the best. :cool:

XD

Birthdayyyy twinnnnnnnnnnnn. :awesome: <3
    Haha I'm actually Aries

What a nice circle we've made

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Scorpio: Your arms look weird. And your face is a natural irritant. And your personality leaves much to be desired, the principal desire being your immediate absence. You disgust me, Steve Carlsbe–…I mean, Scorpios? Ugh. Scorpios, right?" From Welcome to Nightvale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Yep, scorpios thrash all the other star signs :yep:
    Your mascot is a ****ing scorpion. A venomous insignificant fodder in this circle of life. ...Sums up the nature of scorpios as well :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    Why would I be mad because you said shut up??? It really hurt my feelings tbh shed a tear
    Lmao, you're so mad just look at you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SterlingArcher)
    Lmao, you're so mad just look at you
    1/10 attempt .... You'll have to try someone else ROFL. I thought TSR trolls are meant to be good come on bro this is weak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Your mascot is a ****ing scorpion. A venomous insignificant fodder in this circle of life. ...Sums up the nature of scorpios as well :yy:
    Scorpions and elegant and deadly creatures. You're just jelly :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    I gave my heart to a sexy Scorpio. <3
    I find the idea of a pisces-pisces relationship very appealing. Seems like it'll either be a spiritual whirlwind of romance, adventure and passionate uninhibited sexual activity, or an absolute disaster waiting to happen :lol: I'm an all or nothing kinda guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    1/10 attempt .... You'll have to try someone else ROFL. I thought TSR trolls are meant to be good come on bro this is weak
    Who's trolling? All I said was shut up and then you tried to insult me and now you're just denying the butthurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I find the idea of a pisces-pisces relationship very appealing. Seems like it'll either be a spiritual whirlwind of romance, adventure and passionate uninhibited sexual activity, or an absolute disaster waiting to happen :lol: I'm an all or nothing kinda guy
    Haha, not to mention we imagine crazy stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, not to mention we imagine crazy stuff.
    Yup, never short of ambitions and ideas us pisces folk either

ReputationRep:
    Yup, never short of ambitions and ideas us pisces folk either
    Going with the flow is well.

ReputationRep:
    Going with the flow is well.
    Yeah I used to like to plan everything meticulously, but I've come to realise that if I start planning stuff too far ahead I get anxious about it and it's all I think about. If I just do stuff on the spur of the moment I tend to not worry about it and just enjoy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I used to like to plan everything meticulously, but I've come to realise that if I start planning stuff too far ahead I get anxious about it and it's all I think about. If I just do stuff on the spur of the moment I tend to not worry about it and just enjoy
    Yeah, plus most of the jobs we are apparently good at is arts, entertainment or writing. I would love to do entertainment, but then I am doing a life science subject, which I like so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, plus most of the jobs we are apparently good at is arts, entertainment or writing. I would love to do entertainment, but then I am doing a life science subject, which I like so yeah.
    Yeah, your options can always change as you get older anyway so you might end up in the entertainment business a bit further down the line I see myself getting into a writing career in the future tbh. No idea what direction I want to be going in with it currently, preferably writing about something I'm actually interested in It's always been something I've been into, I've written articles and FAQs for forums and stuff and even when I was at school, my English teacher was urging me to pursue a career in writing because she reckons I was really talented at creative writing. Not sure how her suggestion of being a journalist fits in there though, I thought that was mostly just reading off a screen these days :lol:
    I've also dabbled with making music here and there, been getting into making house music recently and I've got some ideas that I can hopefully make something of and get on the radio with, could be a career there, who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Tf is a scorpio
    Heard of scorpions

Libras all the way :yep:
    Yess I'm not even a libra but

ReputationRep:
    What do y'all think about GEMINIS??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, your options can always change as you get older anyway so you might end up in the entertainment business a bit further down the line I see myself getting into a writing career in the future tbh. No idea what direction I want to be going in with it currently, preferably writing about something I'm actually interested in It's always been something I've been into, I've written articles and FAQs for forums and stuff and even when I was at school, my English teacher was urging me to pursue a career in writing because she reckons I was really talented at creative writing. Not sure how her suggestion of being a journalist fits in there though, I thought that was mostly just reading off a screen these days :lol:
    I've also dabbled with making music here and there, been getting into making house music recently and I've got some ideas that I can hopefully make something of and get on the radio with, could be a career there, who knows
    Hehe, I see. Sometimes we love to make our imagination run wild free. <3 Or come alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veganavb)
    What do y'all think about GEMINIS??
    so much to do with geminis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batoot)
    so much to do with geminis
    what do you meaan??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.