Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriends reaction to my accident Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been in hospital for an ongoing health issue the past few months and it meant ending up in a&e out of the blue a lot. He only came once. all the other times he had other plans. Yet he looks after drunk girls in clubs till they're okay. Just feel like absolute ****
    Dump him please

ReputationRep:
    I don't control what he does. I wouldn't stop him being with his friends which is why I'm even more upset that he claims that he can't speak to me because he's with his friends.. Would I be a huge **** if I left him without saying anything? I can't put myself through it to argue why I'm leaving and have him try to convince me that he cares but was busy..
    No, you wouldn't. It might be interesting to see how long it takes him to notice.

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    Probably the only favour he's ever done for you. Good, you never have to speak to that sorry ass again. Hope you're feeling alright and good luck with your hospital recovery, and you'll find someone so much better and worth your time trust me. Once you're with someone who actually treats you right you'll wonder what on earth you were thinking with this sack of ****.
    He won't stop telling me how all I've done was doubt him and complained and that he obviously cares but gives up on me and we're done and I can think whatever I like because he's gonna get with other girls. I know I deserve better but it still is very upsetting

He actually broke up with me for being upset about his reaction..
    Just seen this now. Thank the Lord. You should be happy about this because he is such an ******* who really doesn't deserve you. I've read through this whole thread and he is just not a decent boyfriend or human being even, at all. I hope you meet someone who treats you much better than this **** did.

ReputationRep:
    He won't stop telling me how all I've done was doubt him and complained and that he obviously cares but gives up on me and we're done and I can think whatever I like because he's gonna get with other girls. I know I deserve better but it still is very upsetting
    Honestly my advice is block his number from your phone and block him on all social media sites. If he can't contact you his words can't get to you.

you are a much better person than him, he is honestly a pathetic little lowlife.

Just seen this now. Thank the Lord. You should be happy about this because he is such an ******* who really doesn't deserve you. I've read through this whole thread and he is just not a decent boyfriend or human being even, at all. I hope you meet someone who treats you much better than this **** did.
    As much as I know that he's not worth it, having him say how he's going out and will get with girls hurts a lot at a time like this

ReputationRep:
    I was in a car accident, at the time he was out with his friends. I've messaged him to let him know what happened. His reply was "I hope you're okay babe". That's it. Continued spending time with friends. I've said I'm in hospital and probably won't be coming back to uni in 3 days like I thought to which he said "that's lame". End of the conversation.

Feel so let down, when something happened to him I was by his side. He showed no interest, didn't call, didn't even seem sincerely interested in my condition. What shall I do😔
    He's cheating on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by maggie43)
    He's cheating on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's not.

ReputationRep:
    I've left my friends endless times to look after him. I left my house at 3am and got the bus for 30 minutes to take him to hospital not long ago. Yet he can't even send a sincere text. I think the time has really come to walk away. I feel alone in a relationship so I might as well be alone without him and that'll be no different..
    Block, delete, move on.

ReputationRep:
    He is not your boyfriend. Sounds worse than what an acquaintance would say

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As much as I know that he's not worth it, having him say how he's going out and will get with girls hurts a lot at a time like this
    Just think over what you now know about him You're grieving for what might have been had he been the person you hoped and thought he was. But, you loved a man who didn't exist.

Don't feel envious of the poor girls he will go out with in the future. Feel very, very sorry for them. He'll treat them just like he has treated you, leaving a trail of destruction behind him. He will not change.

Kneel down and kiss the ground and thank the Lord you got away before you married him and he had the chance to wreak more havoc in your life and the lives of your children.

Now think carefully about what sort of man you do want. Don't commit yourself to anyone you don't know good things about. Do they do good works? Are they trustworthy / loyal / generous? How do they treat their parents, grandparents, friends, sisters, brothers? If they treat them badly, ignore their needs, run them down etc. ( whatever the excuses) they'll eventually treat you just the same.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.