The Student Room Group

Ucas mistake !??

So i just sent my UCAS off now , and I've just realised under by GCSE educations qualifications , i PUT i got a B in bio , them and physics ... Looking now at my certificate it says i got a B in additional science which compromises of bio , chem and physics

What shall I DO !! WILL MY UCAS BE UNSUCCESSFUL !???
Reply 1
Original post by tiger27
So i just sent my UCAS off now , and I've just realised under by GCSE educations qualifications , i PUT i got a B in bio , them and physics ... Looking now at my certificate it says i got a B in additional science which compromises of bio , chem and physics

What shall I DO !! WILL MY UCAS BE UNSUCCESSFUL !???

call ucas up tomorrow and explain the situation
you'll be fine! calm down!
Reply 2
Original post by z33
call ucas up tomorrow and explain the situation
you'll be fine! calm down!

I've just got an email from UCAS saying that my application has been sent to all of my universities do you think i need to still phone them ? As its been passed on surely it was not that big of a deal ?
Reply 3
Original post by tiger27
I've just got an email from UCAS saying that my application has been sent to all of my universities do you think i need to still phone them ? As its been passed on surely it was not that big of a deal ?

No they might still think you're lying so it might affect your application esp if your additional science break down between P2 C2 and B2 weren't all Bs etc just call them up to make sure if they say it's no big deal it's no big deal but atleast then you can say you notified UCAS if they try and catch you out bc of it.
Original post by tiger27

Checking of qualifications doesn't happen when you submit your application. Sometimes it happens as late as partway through the first year of your degree.

Email [email protected] with the details of the mistake. When they confirm that your application has been corrected notify your universities of the mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending