Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

London Jewish school ordered to be shut down Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    How does this relate to modern education?
    It was a reply to another post. If you click the 'Original post' button, it'll show you it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    They've had their time, with the Zealots, just like Christianity had the Crusades.
    Irrelevant. I was talking about the present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    Irrelevant. I was talking about the present.
    The point is, Jewish people did indoctrinate their children to go and fight wars against infidels. Christians too.

ReputationRep:
    The point is, Jewish people did indoctrinate their children to go and fight wars against infidels. Christians too.
    You're arguing in favour of a point I have not denied nor made. Therefore, it's not relevant to my argument.

ReputationRep:
    They've had their time, with the Zealots, just like Christianity had the Crusades.
    The Zealots fought Romans to free their country.

ReputationRep:
    they pick on the Jewish schools first.... they are an easier target

ReputationRep:
    And it still isn't relevant to the point under discussion - modern education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    And it still isn't relevant to the point under discussion - modern education.
    Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.