• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    There deffo is
    Are you hinting something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    There's hope for me in this thread at last!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I imagine if you added someone with a decent fitness level, slight body hair but still good looking, he'd have received the most votes

ReputationRep:
    Are you hinting something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    Are you serious...? Now I understand why some girls are single and they constantly complain that they are... Because they hold men to so ****ing high standard that they have to be male models to even be considered to go out on a date with them... Stop moaning and FFS lower your standards. You're going to be single for the rest of your lives with that attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Excuse me Amazingaary. When have you ever seen me *****ing and moaning that I'm single. NEVER, so don't quote me. You're judging me on one single post that I've made because if you had read any of my other posts today you would would see that I don't date just based on looks.

The post is about which guy I find more attractive, not what I look for in a partner. It just happens I don't fine neither attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Patrick.

ReputationRep:
    This thread proves why I'm single...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's just biased on looks cry baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Excuse me Amazingaary. When have you ever seen me *****ing and moaning that I'm single. NEVER, so don't quote me. You're judging me on one single post that I've made because if you had read any of my other posts today you would would see that I don't date just based on looks.

The post is about which guy I find more attractive, not what I look for in a partner. It just happens I don't fine neither attractive.
    Attraction is key in dating life right..? Most would agree to this...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a heterosexual male and I chose Arnold

Straight male and arnold
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerryrevie)
    Haha I imagine if you added someone with a decent fitness level, slight body hair but still good looking, he'd have received the most votes
    How about the stereotypical nerd?

(Original post by z33)
    Maybe :innocent:
    Hmmm, well maybe if you weren't so cryptic about it there might be a chance of something happening

(Original post by xobeauty)
    It's just biased on looks cry baby
    So is the dating world - you've got to make a good first impression to be in with a shot of them wanting to get to know you:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Who in their right mind would go for Arnold out of the two. They guy looks crippled by his size. Not elegant but cumbersome and bulky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Arnold is hot

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, well maybe if you weren't so cryptic about it there might be a chance of something happening
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    It shouldn't take you long to crack my code
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    It shouldn't take you long to crack my code
    Hnnnng them computing references:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    My boyfriend of 4 years is doing software engineering in college and has applied to computer science degrees. We always play video games and discuss new developments in technology and he tells me about this new headset he wants to get and I'll talk about my passion for science.. He'll say how he hates the maths part of the course and I'll say I love maths..
    We both like stupid AdultSwim cartoons and he constantly dresses in band shirts and black and white Converse.

Nerds are where it's at.

ReputationRep:

So is the dating world - you've got to make a good first impression to be in with a shot of them wanting to get to know you:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugly, mediocre or beautiful first impression is important, not look wise. Just because a guy walking by is attractive to me doesn't mean I want to date him right away. Same with a plain guy who didn't catch my attention right away, I'd still give him a shot, he maybe nice then out of a sudden everything is sexy about him. But we are talking first initial look, those two guys a plain.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerryrevie)
    My boyfriend of 4 years is doing software engineering in college and has applied to computer science degrees. We always play video games and discuss new developments in technology and he tells me about this new headset he wants to get and I'll talk about my passion for science.. He'll say how he hates the maths part of the course and I'll say I love maths..
    We both like stupid AdultSwim cartoons and he constantly dresses in band shirts and black and white Converse.

Nerds are where it's at.
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??? Where I am nerds are seen to be the bottom of the pile!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What the **** are these choices.

Arnold is like :yucky:

And the other guy has the face of a young boy just looks weird.

So neither ta.

ReputationRep:
    This thread proves why I'm single...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the reason you are single is that you probably spend too much time here ...

ReputationRep:
    In a little seaside town in the North East 😂 we have lots of nerds and nerd lovers but I think it was a sacrifice since we have masses of stupid Chavs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    the reason you are single is that you probably spend too much time here ...
    I'm stuck in downward spiral

I spend so much time here because I'm lonely, but I'm lonely because I spend so much time here. Can't win

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.