Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone thought I'd start a thread for 2016-2017 Oxford applicants (never too early to start one haha)

I'm Nikki I'm from the US and I'm reapplying to Oxford! I wasn't accepted for PPE this year, but I'm excited to try again next fall.

Can't wait to get to know everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hello , I'm a Vietnamese student who is currently studying A-Level. I'm also aiming for Oxford .
    I'd love to get to know everyone who shares the same goal <3 !

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!I've recently finished college and am off to (hopefully) LSE to study Economics in september. I've started a blog which chronicles my experience through the application process right from picking a course to firming a choice. Visit at www.uniapplicant.com

I know the uncertainty of when you're applying to university, especially Oxford, and will give specific advice on interviews and personal statements. I have admissions information from 2016, which is the most recent and I am working with successful 2016 applicants. Trust me, you'll want to read my blog (i'm still building it), as it will offer some serious insider information about the current admissions procedures! I've just been through them, so I should know! I'm doing this for free, but I remember that some people were charging hundreds for this info last year. So yeah, take advantage.

Here's a taste. Maths applicants? Make sure you do well on the MAT test; if you get above 80% on that...effectively, you're in! Thats literally one of key factors for admission as literally everyone will be predicted 2A*'s, so its a key differentiating factor. Visit my website uniapplicant.com for more insider zingers or email us at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Mustafa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikki2317)
    Hey everyone thought I'd start a thread for 2016-2017 Oxford applicants (never too early to start one haha)

I'm Nikki I'm from the US and I'm reapplying to Oxford! I wasn't accepted for PPE this year, but I'm excited to try again next fall.

Can't wait to get to know everyone
    (Original post by duonglisa)
    Hello , I'm a Vietnamese student who is currently studying A-Level. I'm also aiming for Oxford .
    I'd love to get to know everyone who shares the same goal <3 !
    You might want to check out the existing 2017 applicants thread here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.