Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

trouble funding for uni in the UK - from Australia watch

    • Thread Starter

    My dad is British and apparently a duel citizenship doesn't allow me to have access to funding, which is heartbreaking because it may mean that me and my family won't be able to move to the UK to be back with family.

    Is there any way to get funding for universities in the UK?? Really am desperate.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You would only get funding (if such a thing exists) from Australia. There would be no funding from the UK, sorry.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.