The Student Room Group

Do you plan on getting married in the future?

Scroll to see replies

No. my retirement fund doesn't need no woman.
Reply 221
Original post by nucdev
Typical Indian :rolleyes:

:laugh:

hahaha. true, but uou don't ever hear guys talking about their weddings though. People think it'll emasculate them or whatever. IDGAF

I want a HUGE ASS wedding. The way I've pictured it (and my to be wife haha) but I feel I would totally be a groomzilla though.
Getting married in about 3 weeeeeeekssssss ! OMG.....time is flying.
Original post by Anonymous
Getting married in about 3 weeeeeeekssssss ! OMG.....time is flying.

Congratulations. :smile: Got cold feet yet?
Original post by Hydeman
Congratulations. :smile: Got cold feet yet?

Thank you! :smile: I am soo nervous, especially when I realise I don't have much time left. I was happy about it, but I now I am getting cold feet. Oh God, I can't even sleep anymore! Lol
Thank you! :smile: I am soo nervous, especially when I realise I don't have much time left. I was happy about it, but I now I am getting cold feet. Oh God, I can't even sleep anymore! Lol

Ill be reet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 226
If I ever find the right person maybe, but i hope in my heart i wont need a silly ring and piece of paper to know they love me.

Take care

Zoe x

Hopefully, thanks :smile:
God no. I'm 24 and I've learnt that me having a girlfriend is a pointless endeavour, without the legal contract!

Well, good luck on the day. :h: 'Tis a big change, being married to someone.
Reply 230
lol that sounds mega awkward... hopefully if it feels right with the right guy. i do have a dream wedding but only if it were WELL within my means, i think people who spend thousands on weddings when they cant afford to or can but that's literally all they can afford are dumb.
Original post by rsgloryandgold
No. my retirement fund doesn't need no woman.

Would not marry a women even if I have not a good retirement fund. Lets go the whole hog.
Original post by ivy.98
I don't think that I will ever find someone who wants to marry me, so I've started to tell myself that I don't care about marriage.

i agree. you're a bit too road for most roadmen.

Inb4 u already run a gang.

#Fkthefeds
Original post by rsgloryandgold
i agree. you're a bit too road for most roadmen.

Inb4 u already run a gang.

#Fkthefeds

u get me fam </3

roadies cant handle the ghetto queen :frown:

and make love not war bredahh
Original post by ivy.98
u get me fam </3

roadies cant handle the ghetto queen :frown:

and make love not war bredahh

Real nicca struggles in life :cry2:

dw, jus get out the ghetto ennih. Plenty of sea in the fish cuz.

truuu truuu <3
Reply 235
Original post by ivy.98
I don't think that I will ever find someone who wants to marry me, so I've started to tell myself that I don't care about marriage.

pfffft, compliment fishing :rolleyes:
Reply 236
Never. Not my thing.
Of course! When i find the right person!
Original post by RobML
pfffft, compliment fishing :rolleyes:

Whatever :gfight:
hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending