Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you plan on getting married in the future? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I have a partner, we are getting married, we are having a wedding. She is most certainly not indifferent to it
    Oh, really? Congrats! You kept that secret, didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Oh, really? Congrats! You kept that secret, didn't you?
    Not really a secret

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3725249

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes ... very ... to a good guy though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    Absolutely not.
    why??

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, once I find someone that is XD

ReputationRep:
    Not really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

I've given up on that plan.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Neva in my life, prefer relationship, well I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fii_xox)
    why??
    I already mentioned the reasons above.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm not engaged yet, but my boyfriend and I are pretty serious and hope to get married to each other one day when the time is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    If you 'don't know what I'm arguing', why don't you try taking your time when reading my post?

You're talking about a wedding, not marriage. You can have the latter without the former. The things you mention are part of the reason I'm not having a wedding.
    First thing that comes to my mind with the word 'marriage' is a wedding. I might be wrong but I think a wedding is the reason quite a few (not all!) people want to get married. They want the nice ring, the dress, venue, surrounded by family/friends....

i would like to get married some day when i find the right guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    I asked one of my mates and his girlfriend the other day if they ever planned to get married, to which sparked a debate with one party saying they did want to and the other saying they really didn't want to (obviously an awkward situation for me at the time)..

Do you plan on getting married in the future?
    If i find the right person i'll get married...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    I asked one of my mates and his girlfriend the other day if they ever planned to get married, to which sparked a debate with one party saying they did want to and the other saying they really didn't want to (obviously an awkward situation for me at the time)..

Do you plan on getting married in the future?
    Yes when ive found the right person
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    She must be a person of faith. She must be from the same ethnic group as me. It would be nice if she had a decent family background without any major red flags. She must be a virgin, she can't have had any previous boyfriends, never been touched or kissed by any other men previously. So she needs to be pure and untainted.
    Thats great that you know what you are looking for in a woman, as you can discuss this with your partner early on to see if you are both compatible long term, rather than wasting both of your time. But remember not to have to high expectations because love can take a number of forms. x

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I'd be able to find someone who'd want to have to put up with me for that long lmao

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.