Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you plan on getting married in the future? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On topic, I won't get married with the current laws.

(Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    She must be a person of faith. She must be from the same ethnic group as me. It would be nice if she had a decent family background without any major red flags. She must be a virgin, she can't have had any previous boyfriends, never been touched or kissed by any other men previously. So she needs to be pure and untainted.
    Have you had girlfriends before? your the one that always posts about the user Phramaholic

(Original post by ivy.98)
    I don't think that I will ever find someone who wants to marry me, so I've started to tell myself that I don't care about marriage.
    You know your pretty, you get hit on on here and people flirt with you, are you after attention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Typical Indian :rolleyes:

:laugh:

(Original post by spv)
    YES!!! and a HUGE wedding too.
    Indian weddings are the best :awesome::awesome::awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I hope to, I have to find someone who accepts my past.

I'm one of those girls whose planned her wedding already :girl::girl::girl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You know your pretty, you get hit on on here and people flirt with you, are you after attention?
    No one is going to marry you just for looks
    And don't compare tsr with the real life, just no.

ReputationRep:
    I need to find someone with a high sex drive first

ReputationRep:
    You think the people on tsr are robots or something?
    Tsr is life, babe

ReputationRep:
    Yep, though it's more like it's not a necessity for the relationship to survive, but it would be nice if I found my one/definitely have no aversion 9actually, I'd rather go on holiday or something, considering the ridiculous prices, so yeah, prices would make an aversion.)
    I certainly wouldn't do it to make a relationship work though, to try fix it.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    encase
    in case*

ReputationRep:
    I don't plan on getting married. My media teacher told us that 2/3rd of married couples actually stay together and it's dropping to 1/2.
    Additionally, I feel like marriage might make the relationship worse. Without marriage, you can easily break up without anyone being as worried as they would be if you got a divorce.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but looks do go a long way! (and money)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.ItsJustMe)
    If i find the right person i'll get married...
    I already found the right Person, i will marry her this summer. We´ve not found any good venues which was realistic to pay for us. So we decided to get a tent for the marriage. Cant explain it right wich type of tent, but it will be big enough to fit more than 60 People. Something similar like on the Images wich you can see at
    http://www.roder.com/en/space-soluti...s-trade-fairs/. It wont be that big, but quite similar. We have a nice buffet, didnt had to pay for that even, because my parents are working at a Party-Service. We just had to pay the food, but no salary. Would any body else think about marrying in a nice tent, or would this be no option for you? I can tell you, its definitely cheaper than renting a big venue. But everything depends on your imaginations about a marriage. For me it was perfect.

Greetz.

ReputationRep:
    No, probably not I do want to spend my life with one person though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonOfLife)
    I already found the right Person, i will marry her this summer. We´ve not found any good venues which was realistic to pay for us. So we decided to get a tent for the marriage. Cant explain it right wich type of tent, but it will be big enough to fit more than 60 People. Something similar like on the Images wich you can see at
    http://www.roder.com/en/space-soluti...s-trade-fairs/. It wont be that big, but quite similar. We have a nice buffet, didnt had to pay for that even, because my parents are working at a Party-Service. We just had to pay the food, but no salary. Would any body else think about marrying in a nice tent, or would this be no option for you? I can tell you, its definitely cheaper than renting a big venue. But everything depends on your imaginations about a marriage. For me it was perfect.

Greetz.
    Wow, congratulations! I hope your big day is as amazing is it sounds and looks like it's going to be.

I'd definitely consider a nice tent when(or if) I plan to get married. I'd want a small ceremony only with a few people and I don't want to have to spend too much money on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.