Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you plan on getting married in the future? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If the divorce settlement law changes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, getting married is one of my life goals in fact its probably my #1 aim in life

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I really really really want to get married. But most of all, to love and be loved in return and be accepted the way I am.
    I'm turning 30 soon. So, maybe I have lost lots of time already. And I'm still more concerned about my job which is really fragile and uncertain at this time rather than about feelings about finding the love of my life.

ReputationRep:
    If a certain someone ever enters my life for reals then absolutely. Otherwise, not so sure, depends on certain things changing (in motion) :beard:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I would like to but as a 20 year-old who does not even make it to the friend zone I am becoming doubtful of my life. The plan I had when I was 16 to be happily married with children by 30 now appears unrealistic. I have had my mother tell me I should say hello to a really attractive girl working at the M&S near me; when parents start match making something is going wrong.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    i really hope so if i find the right guy

ReputationRep:
    Nah, everybody knows these hoes ain't loyal.

ReputationRep:
    Only if my man will want it. But no children because I had my fair share of being a babysitter

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course!

ReputationRep:
    Probably not; not only is it against my principles but the idea of someone wanting to spend the rest of their life with me is laughable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    Biryani007

ask this girl
    I dunno how long it'd take to convince my dad to let me

ReputationRep:
    I would have said "no" four years ago but since then I found the right girl, and hey presto, I'm engaged haha,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    She must be a person of faith. She must be from the same ethnic group as me. It would be nice if she had a decent family background without any major red flags. She must be a virgin, she can't have had any previous boyfriends, never been touched or kissed by any other men previously. So she needs to be pure and untainted.
    Stop making me look liberal.

My criteria:

Faith does not matter (including Muslim) - (I'm Roman Catholic)
    Ethnicity does not matter (although I clearly have a preference for white girls)
    Family does not matter (actually I have never liked my friends families so yay)
    Virginity does not matter (literally don't care what the number is)

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! and a HUGE wedding too.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah would be nice if I (eventually) meet the right man.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if and when I find "the one"

Let's see what happens

ReputationRep:
    Only if a supermodel proposes to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    YES!!! and a HUGE wedding too.
    Typical Indian :rolleyes:

:laugh:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Yes, if and when I find "the one"

Let's see what happens
    Raj, I'll be your Simran. Let's go live our life...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.