Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you plan on getting married in the future? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If I'm in a relationship with the perfect girl in the future, then yes. But, I'm torn between my religion (Catholicism) and this desire. I don't want to be unfaithful to my religion but I want to have the experience of being married with someone.
    And as for children, I'm unsure.

ReputationRep:
    As long as she is okay with frequent sacrificial rituals to my lord and savior Shia to bring chaos upon those who are not educated in the dankest of memes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And you'll get nothing less. Meet up at the train station?

I love you too mamu ki bhanji
    Aww omg who are you?
    (Original post by nucdev)
    :lol: me and you are famous, Bhanji (BrokenLife)

Someone's in a very shararti mood today.
    Haha omg Ikr!! Mamu
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Jab Raj hai saath mein Simran ke to fikr ki kya baat :lovehug:
    Aww bilkul sahi kaha aapne! Hum marte dum tak saath rahenge, aur uske baad bhi... hamesha ke liye :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Aww bilkul sahi kaha aapne! Hum marte dum tak saath rahenge, aur uske baad bhi... hamesha ke liye :love:
    Waah! Someone is romantic!

ReputationRep:
    I would hope so, if any woman would ever have me.

ReputationRep:
    Aye!

(Original post by Rakas21)
    Yes i do intend to marry and sire heirs.
    I love how you always say heirs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    I asked one of my mates and his girlfriend the other day if they ever planned to get married, to which sparked a debate with one party saying they did want to and the other saying they really didn't want to (obviously an awkward situation for me at the time)..

Do you plan on getting married in the future?
    I think marriage can have such a negative undertone nowadays. I literally just read a post from a guys saying women will take everything after a divorce. That's what's so wrong. Everyone takes divorce so likely as if it's just like breaking up. The sole reason for marriage is for two people to vow to love each other for the rest of their life. Isn't that what everyone wants? Maybe not, but I for sure don't want to be lonely with no one to spend my days with when I'm old and can't walk anymore. I mean, isn't there something special in the fact that two people trust and love each other so much that they are willing to put their life in their hands. I for one think it's beautiful. And yeah so you don't have to get married to spend the rest of your life with someone. But if you love them as much as you're suppose to,,, what are you scared of?

ReputationRep:
    at the right time
    with the right person
    with a pre nup that protects my pension, property and collections so literally the cash in my bank and possible a share of my business

ReputationRep:
    Never.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    a part of me wants to get married and commit myself to someone, start a family, have dinner at fancy restaurants but then another part of me is just like 'screw it' as I need my solitude and I am comfortable being with myself only.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Waah! Someone is romantic!
    I surprise myself sometimes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    Never.
    Agreed^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    She must be a person of faith. She must be from the same ethnic group as me. It would be nice if she had a decent family background without any major red flags. She must be a virgin, she can't have had any previous boyfriends, never been touched or kissed by any other men previously. So she needs to be pure and untainted.

And I'm assuming you're not going to be hypocritical. So you'll be all these things as well?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I am not planning to get married. Don't like the idea of being bound to a life partner.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathQ123)
    Yep when the right guy finds me
    How do you know he hasn't (or at least someone hopes they're him)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Aww omg who are you?

Haha omg Ikr!! Mamu

I'd tell you if I thought you would be able to keep it to yourself. I'll tell you this much, we have spoken before and I have posted in the desi music soc.

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Agar tum mil Jao zamana chod denge hum :love: :kiss:
    Hamesha hamesha ke liye :hugs:

I nearly revealed who I am by replying to your post in the desi music society

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not having children unless I get married - so yes. Although, not until I'm financially stable enough to provide for my materialistic needs and give back to my parents.

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell you if I thought you would be able to keep it to yourself. I'll tell you this much, we have spoken before and I have posted in the desi music soc.

Agar tum mil Jao zamana chod denge hum :love: :kiss:
    Hamesha hamesha ke liye :hugs:

I nearly revealed who I am by replying to your post in the desi music society
    Aww if we have spoken before you should know that I can keep a secret. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Technically getting married again this year, does that count?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.