Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Public toilets Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitious1999)
    I have an experience from department store toilets.
    I know someone who almost prolapsed their colon down the toilet in the toilets that were in the stores restaurant area.
    There was mess everywhere, diarrhoea, mucus etc, the smell was ridiculous. The security men came to help and a middle aged scary looking shop assistant helped him clean up the mess. The biggest problem was lack of toilet paper so staff teamed together to clean the chap up. There was even a trail of mess out of the toilets across the restaurant. Again the smell was ridiculous. Some of the security guards were part of the shops choir so they sang a song to amuse the shoppers while they eat only metres away from the toilets.

Then an assistant brought up some new pants and trousers from the clothing department. All was well they got him dressed up and into the lift where he did it again. So another team had to go into the lift to clean him up while the lift went up and down. It was even dripping through the lift doors.
    suggestions for the song title please....

ReputationRep:
    I'd walk straight back out and tell the next person in the queue that it smells so I'm waiting for the next one

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me before. I remember holding my breath and walking in but I couldn't hold my breath in that long so I had to breathe in the horrible smell of dehydrated urine/excrement.

It was horrible. It has put me off using public toilets.

(Original post by Ambitious1999)
    I have an experience from department store toilets.
    I know someone who almost prolapsed their colon down the toilet in the toilets that were in the stores restaurant area.
    There was mess everywhere, diarrhoea, mucus etc, the smell was ridiculous. The security men came to help and a middle aged scary looking shop assistant helped him clean up the mess. The biggest problem was lack of toilet paper so staff teamed together to clean the chap up. There was even a trail of mess out of the toilets across the restaurant. Again the smell was ridiculous. Some of the security guards were part of the shops choir so the sang a song to amuse the shoppers while they eat only metres away from the toilets.

Then an assistant brought up some new pants and trousers from the clothing department. All was well they got him dressed up and into the lift where he did it again. So another team had to go into the lift to clean him up while the lift went up and down. It was even dripping through the lift doors.
    Have you ever heard of ulcerative colitis look it up I have complete empathy for the guy (disease from the devil)

ReputationRep:
    At the airport. Because lots of other flights had arrived, there was a very long queue. The cubicle that opened up was full of period blood, diarrhoea, and a cigarette butt that was still smoking a little bit. You guys need to up your 'terrible toilet experiences' game because none of those come close to this monstrosity.
    It was a little gross but why do you need to be fussy about it? As long as you don't get splashback, it doesn't really matter what's down there.

How do you know it was period blood lots of other factors to be considered

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.