The Student Room Group

How much of your student loan do you have left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
I get a £6k bursary too but it's over the duration of my course (2k a year)

Oh I thought it was per year!
Original post by Frostyjoe
Oh I thought it was per year!

No lol, that would be a bit much. It's 2k for each year of study paid in 2 equal instalments
(edited 8 years ago)
About £600 but trying to save for next year and that postgrad lyfe :shot:
I spent over £1000 buying some second hand diamond rings a few days ago. *RODNEY!!!!*
I have about £1300 left in my bank accounts. £900 of that is dedicated to this and next month's rent though. Fml.
Original post by Moonstruck16
I have about £1300 left in my bank accounts. £900 of that is dedicated to this and next month's rent though. Fml.

Does that include overdrafts, if you have any??
Original post by john2054
Does that include overdrafts, if you have any??

Nope. I have an overdraft but the £1300 isn't including that.
well i have about £650 left before my overdrafts have to kick in. How much is your overdraft if you mind me asking? i will then tell you mine okay/??????
Original post by john2054
well i have about £650 left before my overdrafts have to kick in. How much is your overdraft if you mind me asking? i will then tell you mine okay/??????

My maximum overdraft is £1500 but I'm on a £380 limit at the moment. Just for emergencies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
£360 😂 Spent a week in Tenerife last week on a last minute holiday haha!
Still got it as it goes into my savings account

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately I have nothing left, all of it has gone to accommodation :frown: Idk what I'd do if I hadn't worked before coming uni.
All of it!! Saving it for my year abroad!! :smile:
What would you say the average student maintenance loan is?

I go to uni in September and i'm worried that i'm not going to be able to afford to live alone. I live with my sister at the moment but i'm desperate to move out.

Cheers.
I've got all of it left, minus what I've spent on rent, food and petrol. Can't afford to be spending it on useless crap.
If people are spending this much they will be left with
Original post by Moonstruck16
My maximum overdraft is £1500 but I'm on a £380 limit at the moment. Just for emergencies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay moonstruck,

well I have four cards, with a total of £4600 between them. I also subscribe to experian and noddle premium. I did have more, but I spent it on cr*p. Also I have about five hundred left in my student account i think, okay thanks!
Original post by lizmoo0721
All of it!! Saving it for my year abroad!! :smile:

I'm going to start saving for that soon.
Original post by Caltaittt
What would you say the average student maintenance loan is?

I go to uni in September and i'm worried that i'm not going to be able to afford to live alone. I live with my sister at the moment but i'm desperate to move out.

Cheers.

It depends on your parents income
Original post by cherryred90s
It depends on your parents income

Even if you don't see/speak your parents?

Quick Reply

Latest