What colour should I dye my hair?

Watch
GeekLane
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Platinum Blonde or a caramel ombre (pictures below)Name:  Miley_Cyrus_2012-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party_Vettri.Net-32.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  533.7 KB
Attachment 494347494349494340
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If that's you in your picture although I can't see it enlarged I really think both would suit you. The ombre would definitely look more sunkissed and glamorous but I also think the platinum blonde would suit you too, you have a nice skin tone for it. If you wanted to opt for something a bit more different I'd definitely choose the platinum blonde as it's different but still looks really good. You'd have to tailor your make up to your hair too, I think you'd have to totally avoid bronzer if you go for the platinum blonde wheras you could use it with ombre hair as a more pale complexion tends to suit platinum blonde hair. Hope this helps!
Armastan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I like the caramel ombre look
IppolitoSwango
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aqua bloody marine. Teal. Awesome. ****ing Charcoal. I don't care.
GeekLane
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by aarora)
If that's you in your picture although I can't see it enlarged I really think both would suit you. The ombre would definitely look more sunkissed and glamorous but I also think the platinum blonde would suit you too, you have a nice skin tone for it. If you wanted to opt for something a bit more different I'd definitely choose the platinum blonde as it's different but still looks really good. You'd have to tailor your make up to your hair too, I think you'd have to totally avoid bronzer if you go for the platinum blonde wheras you could use it with ombre hair as a more pale complexion tends to suit platinum blonde hair. Hope this helps!
Aw thank you, that was really helpful
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Natural.
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 5 years ago
Tartan.
evalilyXOX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If that is you in your profile picture then i think the caramel ombre would look lovely !
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Platinum Blonde
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I vote caramel ombre

Posted from TSR Mobile
luminarychild
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Caramel Ombre :bigsmile:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.3%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.38%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.79%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
42.02%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (45)
23.94%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.6%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.98%

Watched Threads