The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Has anybody received email about precarious delay due to unforeseen circumstances?

I'm applying finance and accounting ,and I got that bloody email last night......I'm wondering if there will be additional four weeks ahead for me to wait after the eight weeks.
Hi there!

The email appears to have been sent to many people, depending on which department they have applied to. It seems that courses with very large numbers of applicants comparative to places (above the LSE normal values) have received it. You may still get an offer within the period in question, so don't give up hope just yet!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Yeah I did as well, I sent my application on the 6th of Dec 2015
I received it as well, but then 2 days later I got the 2 week email so I think all's good. Also applying for A&F!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amanda.ng
I received it as well, but then 2 days later I got the 2 week email so I think all's good. Also applying for A&F!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Splendid, dude. let me take the liberty ,what's your transcript for your gcse ,as and predictions for Alevel ?
Original post by Robinhood_lse
Splendid, dude. let me take the liberty ,what's your transcript for your gcse ,as and predictions for Alevel ?

I'm an international applicant from Singapore. So I don't have the UK qualifications.. However I did the IB diploma where I scored 44 with 777 in HL for maths, Chem and economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I received the 2 week email before i got the delayed email. 2 days later (which is the last day of my 2 weeks) i received the 8 week email so i think all should go accordingly. Applying for A&F as well!
Reply 7
Hey everyone! I applied on 15th October and got the unforeseen email on 14th January and an offer for Acc&Fin today, so a month later. That's why I would take unforeseen email with a pinch of salt, it seems to be just one of their regular emails sent after the end of the deadline of previous email to make you calmer about all the waiting, plus that's so convenient not to give a deadline for the reply after that one. Nobody can predict when they get back to you, but still it's just 1,5 month to go, so don't worry! If you're meant to be given an offer, you'll get one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending