NEW BA/Bsc (Hons) Visual Effects course at London South Bank University Watch

danielpike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If you are still struggling to pick a course on application deadline day, the new Visual Effects degree being offered by London South Bank University could be perfect for you!

I am a graduate and current intern at LSBU, and I am so excited for the development of this course and the opportunities being created. LSBU is located in the heart of London, minutes away from all the exciting things the city has to offer and Soho visual effects community that's making the UK a leading force in the rapidly expanding visual effects industry. Skilled creatives are in increasingly high demand throughout the word to provide fantasy landscapes and effects found on filming, theatre, TV and the games industry.

BA (Hons) Visual Effects at LSBU focuses on current industry practice and creative design assets and software skills needed for professional visual effects in animation, film, television and games. You'll have access to innovative motion capture facilities, green screen and studio spaces as well as a virtual lab and 3-D printing all in our brand new Elephant Studios new media centre. The course has been developed alongside industry professionals to offer the newest technologies and techniques, and you will have the chance to work along side experienced professionals as well as our Game Design, sound effects and theatre technology students.

Course website

UCAS page
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (285)
60.51%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.67%