Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German Leisure Centre Bans All Migrants After Schoolgirl was assaulted Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    The joke wasn't funny by the way - it was absolutely about discrimination and loosely related to rape, two topics no adult should find amusing.
    I'll give you some wise words of advice, if ever someone asks if you want to play Cards Against Humanity, politely decline.

ReputationRep:
    Germany is running out of sand to put their heads in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    lols the racists attacked a kebab store.....would genuinely be pissed off about that if I lived there. What have kebabs ever done to them?
    Swear if I'd seen images of masses of doner meat thrown onto the floor I'd have raged...then cried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    I'll give you some wise words of advice, if ever someone asks if you want to play Cards Against Humanity, politely decline.
    I will - it's forced fun. I don't go in for forced fun.

Thanks for the sarcasm though. Enlightening

ReputationRep:
    I will - it's forced fun. I don't go in for forced fun.

Thanks for the sarcasm though. Enlightening
    Hey that's legitimate advice man! What if you accepted the offer and only afterwards released what you were playing? You'd have to pull out and it's generally better with more players, your reasoning may also cause friction with the group.

Of course relating back to the article, I see we're only banning men? What about sexually repressed young lesbian refugees who might be tempted?

ReputationRep:
    Since actions like this have recently become quite present in the German media, I think it is even more important to differentiate between all of them. As I am from Germany, I am convinced that the only consequence to be drawn is to expel everyone who does not comply to the law, whereas consequences for native criminal offenders should of course be amplified as well. Rape cannot be legitimated no matter which culture you belong to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Hey that's legitimate advice man! What if you accepted the offer and only afterwards released what you were playing? You'd have to pull out and it's generally better with more players, your reasoning may also cause friction with the group.
    People make friends with certain people for a reason

ReputationRep:
    All a bit creepy aren't we.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTny...NxPW/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    Suicide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom;62049787[b)
    ]If anything the opposite's true[/b]. We often hear about false rape accusations designed to ruin a person's life on the basis that just the accusation is enough to permanently damage the person's reputation.

Mean while thousands of children get raped and trafficked by Muslims all over the country for years and people are smeared as racists for even mentioning it. I don't remember groups like United Against Fascism turning up to court to support white blokes accused of rape....or police, social services and media covering it up. Or people on Question Time victim blaming the victims. Or people on TSR claiming it never happened but, even if it did, it doesn't matter because Muslims rape people too. Or people coming out and excusing the rape due to misunderstanding due to culture. Yada yada you get the idea.
    Trust me. It's not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Born_Survivor)
    Innocent until proven guilty should always be our reaction but in the former situation they could possibly be no one guilty, but in the latter situation somebody is. Thats the difference, people here are condeming the action and not the person specifically. That is because the person is not the issue in this case it is the act, and we can presume to a certain degree that the rape/assault did take place.
    In the latter situation someone might not be either, that's my point. My point is, if a migrant's accused, innocent until proven guilty flies out the window. That is my point.

ReputationRep:
    Germans were mass murdered and expelled themselves you know

Few people know much about this side of history and Britains role in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    In the latter situation someone might not be either, that's my point. My point is, if a migrant's accused, innocent until proven guilty flies out the window. That is my point.
    You haven't answered my point above. Most rapes involving white men in the UK are word against word situations, whilst migrants are often accused of gang rapes on several women. When there are several victims or witnesses, we don't need to take too many precautions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    You haven't answered my point above. Most rapes involving white men in the UK are word against word situations, whilst migrants are often accused of gang rapes on several women. When there are several victims or witnesses, we don't need to take too many precautions.
    I was never saying that... All I said was that if a woman accuses a white man, you get a different attitude to if a woman had accused a migrant. Let's say it's the completely the same scenario except for their ethnicity - which is the situation I was talking about - there would be different reactions. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

ReputationRep:
    No mention of the ethnicity/background of the 'Germans' and 'USA' citizen - probably immigrants who gained European citizenship. At any rate, what we can postively say from that report is that at least 90% of the attackers were from non-European backgrounds. If you don't think that's a problem, great, the rest of us do. Deal with it

From what I read, over 500 people engaged in sexual assaults and robberies in cologne and other places in Germany. Pretty much on the same day. Seems orchestrated tbh
    Yes, orchestrated by sex-starved immigrant pariahs. Even if it were commanded, it's still a problem, and indeed arguably even more troubling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    No mention of the ethnicity/background of the 'Germans' and 'USA' citizen - probably immigrants who gained European citizenship. At any rate, what we can postively say from that report is that at least 90% of the attackers were from non-European backgrounds. If you don't think that's a problem, great, the rest of us do. Deal with it

Yes, orchestrated by sex-starved immigrant pariahs. Even if it were commanded, it's still a problem, and indeed arguably even more troubling
    Hmm... so basically paint perpetrators however you can as immigrants to suit your biased conclusion. So something like that non-Arab immigrant raped someone because his best friend was an Arab immigrant and therefore it is the immigrants fault?

Yes it's a problem. And the way - we - are reacting to this is also a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Hmm... so basically paint perpetrators however you can as immigrants to suit your biased conclusion
    You self-defeated in your previous post in citing a source that shows at least 90% of the perp's were non-European, sorry. Know when to quit :yy:

Yes it's a problem. And the way we are reacting to this is also a problem
    We agree on that much at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You self-defeated in your previous post in citing a source that shows at least 90% of the perp's were non-European, sorry. Know when to quit :yy:

We agree on that much at least
    Eh.. you really like to believe race A is better than race B because it's race A don't you.

Your mindset is one of the growth drivers for this problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    How do you know they're Syrian?
    It's in the title of the thread? ...
    'German Leisure Centre Bans All Migrants After Schoolgirl was Raped by Syrian Migrants'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    you really like to believe race A is better than race B because it's race A don't you
    My personal views towards the racial pecking order have nothing to do with this (incidentally I don't put my own race top of the pops)

Your mindset is one of the growth drivers for this problem
    My mindset is that of a "Politically Independent Pragmatic Pluralist, Agnostic Humanist, Graduate Social Scientist". Problematic driver, why?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.