Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German Leisure Centre Bans All Migrants After Schoolgirl was assaulted Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    My personal views towards the racial pecking order have nothing to do with this (incidentally I don't put my own race top of the pops)

My mindset is that of a "Politically Independent Pragmatic Pluralist, Agnostic Humanist, Graduate Social Scientist". Problematic driver, why?
    Not relevant to the thread, but which race would have the top of the pops spot?

ReputationRep:
    There are so many ways that Merkel screwed up over all this, but one of the most ironic is the reputational damage.

The idea was to make Germany look all caring, enlightened and liberal by taking in all these miserable people fleeing war.

But now they are talking about building camps, it was in the New York Times.

Can you imagine the memories that will evoke? Concentration camps built in Germany in 2016?

You couldn't make it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I don't agree.
    You can't not agree it's a fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My personal views towards the racial pecking order have nothing to do with this (incidentally I don't put my own race top of the pops)

My mindset is that of a "Politically Independent Pragmatic Pluralist, Agnostic Humanist, Graduate Social Scientist". Problematic driver, why?
    Eh... words like "scientist / humanist / pluralist" aren't going to mask your obsession to propagate biased conclusions

The fact that you are fickle enough to divide perpetrators based on their race should give you the clue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IgnoranceIsDeath)
    Thank god Mein Kampf is back in Germany at last. Restore German pride, and make Germany German again. Europe should be a White state for European descent people. This is our homeland, our history is here and it should remain European. No matter how much you oppress us, nothing will change that.

Israel is a Jewish state for Jewish people supported by our multicultural loving governments.

Then why is it wrong when the same is applied to us?
    'White state'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonOfTheGun)
    Not relevant to the thread, but which race would have the top of the pops spot?
    I believe that the Sino civilisation/oriental race are top of the pops in certain important respects e.g. IQ/mathematical ability/discipline/work ethic

(Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    your obsession to propagate biased conclusions
    Such as?..

The fact that you are fickle enough to divide perpetrators based on their race should give you the clue
    Europeans belong to a particular race, and non-Europeans all fall into the same racial group? Interesting theory :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    Trust me. It's not.
    A compelling argument indeed. I take it you have many examples of when white guys have raped people and groups like United Against Fascism turning up to court to support white blokes accused of rape....or police, social services and media covering it up. Or people on Question Time victim blaming the victims. Or people on TSR claiming it never happened but, even if it did, it doesn't matter because Muslims rape people too. Or people coming out and excusing the rape due to misunderstanding due to culture.

It's obvious that the reason why these sexual assaults and raped are occurring all over the continent by these migrants is not because they're hugely inherently different, but because - due to their background - they're given free reign to do it. They know our society won't touch them. And they're right. Evidently and undisputedly they're right and history proves it eg Rotherham, Rochdale, derby, Oxford, countless other places across Europe. People like you won't allow it. You give them licence to perpetuate it and then act surprised when they do.

ReputationRep:
    I believe that the Sino civilisation/oriental race are top of the pops in certain important respects e.g. IQ/mathematical ability/discipline/work ethic

Such as?..

Europeans belong to a particular race, and non-Europeans all fall into the same racial group? Interesting theory :holmes:
    lol... so vain

For your "such as," try to comprehending this post of yours

No mention of the ethnicity/background of the 'Germans' and 'USA' citizen - probably immigrants who gained European citizenship. At any rate, what we can postively say from that report is that at least 90% of the attackers were from non-European backgrounds. If you don't think that's a problem, great, the rest of us do. Deal with itYes, orchestrated by sex-starved immigrant pariahs. Even if it were commanded, it's still a problem, and indeed arguably even more troubling
    Ugh...talking to you like being stuck in a loop.

If a German committed a crime and you want to prove an asinine claim (like Syrians living in Germany are robbers), you will deliberately assume the German has Syrian roots for what will be a biased conclusion.

Secondly.... you like to believe race A is better than race B because it's race A.

ReputationRep:
    lol... so vain
    I'm sorry, how is that vain?

try to comprehending this post of yours
    If you would be so good as to communicate with me in intelligible English I would be most grateful, thank you kindly:hat2:

If a German committed a crime and you want to prove an asinine claim (like Syrians living in Germany are robbers)
    Quote me where I have said "Syrians living in Germany are robbers"

you will deliberately assume the German has Syrian roots for what will be a biased conclusion
    Generally speaking, no, but in the context of mobs of 90%+ foreign immigrants engaging in uncharacteristically rapey behaviour during a cultural celebration like NYE, yes I think it's fair to say that on the balance of probability it would be unsurprising if these 'German' nationals turned out to have something in common with the rest of their number

you like to believe race A is better than race B because it's race A
    I don't draw broad comparisons; on narrow issues I look at the available evidence and am open as to the shortcomings of my people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    A compelling argument indeed. I take it you have many examples of when white guys have raped people and groups like United Against Fascism turning up to court to support white blokes accused of rape....or police, social services and media covering it up. Or people on Question Time victim blaming the victims. Or people on TSR claiming it never happened but, even if it did, it doesn't matter because Muslims rape people too. Or people coming out and excusing the rape due to misunderstanding due to culture.

It's obvious that the reason why these sexual assaults and raped are occurring all over the continent by these migrants is not because they're hugely inherently different, but because - due to their background - they're given free reign to do it. They know our society won't touch them. And they're right. Evidently and undisputedly they're right and history proves it eg Rotherham, Rochdale, derby, Oxford, countless other places across Europe. People like you won't allow it. You give them licence to perpetuate it and then act surprised when they do.
    I will agree that in the media or specific pressure groups the treatment is different but I wasn't talking about the media, I was talking about the general public. And yes actually, people on TSR did tell me that as I had no conclusive proof then essentially it hadn't happened. You're also completely missing my point. I said the attitude at point of accusation of individual on individual is different - I did not at any point mention gangs. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.

You can go **** yourself for saying that about me. I will never excuse rape, and if you're going to persist saying that bull**** about me then I'm not continuing any interactions with you. There may be many things I am (including victim of sexual crime, awkward) but rape apologist I am not.

ReputationRep:
    In the latter situation someone might not be either, that's my point. My point is, if a migrant's accused, innocent until proven guilty flies out the window. That is my point.
    The problem is you are quick to accuse people of rasicm without any evidence and at the same time expecting people to uphold the 'innocent until proven guilty' even if the two situations arent even comparable. This is hypocritical imo.

I for example would equally be distgusted if 1000 french white people went on a mass rape/assault in Germany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Born_Survivor)
    The problem is you are quick to accuse people of rasicm without any evidence and at the same time expecting people to uphold the 'innocent until proven guilty' even if the two situations arent even comparable. This is hypocritical imo.

I for example would equally be distgusted if 1000 french white people went on a mass rape/assault in Germany.
    I was speaking specifically individual on individual, not gangs. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Go on, show me where exactly I've said someone's racist for speaking against the mass assaults in Cologne? Oh wait - I haven't. Oops.

ReputationRep:
    I was speaking specifically individual on individual, not gangs. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Go on, show me where exactly I've said someone's racist for speaking against the mass assaults in Cologne? Oh wait - I haven't. Oops.
    You didnt outright say it but you implied it by saying no one would care if the assaults were done by white people.

ReputationRep:
    You didnt outright say it but you implied it by saying no one would care if the assaults were done by white people.
    Maybe if you'd read properly instead of misinterpreting it deliberately to make me look bad, you'd have realised that I didn't say that at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, how is that vain?

If you would be so good as to communicate with me in intelligible English I would be most grateful, thank you kindly:hat2:

Quote me where I have said "Syrians living in Germany are robbers"

Generally speaking, no, but in the context of mobs of 90%+ foreign immigrants engaging in uncharacteristically rapey behaviour during a cultural celebration like NYE, yes I think it's fair to say that on the balance of probability it would be unsurprising if these 'German' nationals turned out to have something in common with the rest of their number

I don't draw broad comparisons; on narrow issues I look at the available evidence and am open as to the shortcomings of my people
    1) You value a race based on their ability to perform Math

2) I believe that point will be covered below

3) The German - robber statement was to be taken as an example.

4) So you agree that in this context, you made assumptions to suit your conclusions?

5) ... You look at the available evidence, or you disregard evidence that doesn't comply with your available evidence or you make probable assumptions to suit your conclusion.

...The end?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if you'd read properly instead of misinterpreting it deliberately to make me look bad, you'd have realised that I didn't say that at all.
    Deliberately misinterpretting? If anything you are deliberately hiding what you saying in order to make anyone who disagrees with you look bad by implying but not directly saying it.

ReputationRep:
    Deliberately misinterpretting? If anything you are deliberately hiding what you saying in order to make anyone who disagrees with you look bad by implying but not directly saying it.
    Whatever you say, bab. I'm not going to waste anymore time on someone who wants to pretend I'm racist.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you say, bab. I'm not going to waste anymore time on someone who wants to pretend I'm racist.
    I've not said that you are racist where did you get that from? I said you were a hypocrite
    at least I say it straight.

ReputationRep:
    You value a race based on their ability to perform Math
    How is that vain? My mathematical ability is pretty average and I'm not from that ethnic group :dontknow:

The German - robber statement was to be taken as an example
    An example of what? You used quotation marks, so who were you quoting?

you agree that in this context, you made assumptions to suit your conclusions?
    Rather than making a particular assumption, I commented on probability, and further remarked on the legitimacy of a related assumption

You look at the available evidence
    What else is one to do?

you disregard evidence that doesn't comply with your available evidence
    One cannot disregard evidence that does not exist (e.g. is not available)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.