Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ideal TV/Film personality Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who is your ideal man/woman not based on looks but based on their personality in a particular tv show or film.

People may find this weird but my ideal guy would be Jake Peralta from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, he's just so hilarious and sweet at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Charlie Harper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aarora)
    Who is your ideal man/woman not based on looks but based on their personality in a particular tv show or film.

People may find this weird but my ideal guy would be Jake Peralta from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, he's just so hilarious and sweet at the same time.
    Jake Peralta is EXTREMELY funny!! His dialogue is absolutely brilliant, very sharp and witty and always funny! Can't help but love him he always cracks me up, every episode!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    Jake Peralta is EXTREMELY funny!! His dialogue is absolutely brilliant, very sharp and witty and always funny! Can't help but love him he always cracks me up, every episode!
    I know right, I wish I could meet somebody like him in real life. His personality just makes him so attrractive! I love the sex tape jokes he makes, he's hilarious!!

ReputationRep:
    I know right, I wish I could meet somebody like him in real life. His personality just makes him so attrractive! I love the sex tape jokes he makes, he's hilarious!!
    I'd be laughing at his jokes constantly, he'd be an amazing friend to have!! I don't think people like that exist in real life, he's way too witty! I love his sense of humour, his lines are very sharp and he delivers them perfectly! I completely agree with you

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence of Light Yagami - Death Note, combined with charisma of Christian Troy - Nip/Tuck

Posted from TSR Mobile

People may find this weird but my ideal guy would be [b]Jake Peralta from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, he's just so hilarious and sweet at the same time.[/s]
    I don't find that weird at all. I'd definitely date Jake - like you said, he's fun while still being sweet.

It's so hard to choose - I think Chuck from Chuck would be a main one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.