The Student Room Group

Revision poster

Does anyone have nice flashy documents with the various reactions and synthetic pathways for A level organic chemistry and/or the same for colour changes/common ligand substitutions for transition metals?

I'm starting chemistry revision and was thinking it would be nice to have them on my wall to glance at.
Original post by keromedic
Does anyone have nice flashy documents with the various reactions and synthetic pathways for A level organic chemistry and/or the same for colour changes/common ligand substitutions for transition metals?

I'm starting chemistry revision and was thinking it would be nice to have them on my wall to glance at.

Heya, I've got an A3 poster of the synthetic pathways for organic chem that I could take a picture and attatch if you want? But, I found it most helpful when I was writing it out myself as it really helped me grasp the key mechanisms and remember how to get from one product to another, so that's just a thought :smile:
Original post by cookiemonster15
Heya, I've got an A3 poster of the synthetic pathways for organic chem that I could take a picture and attatch if you want? But, I found it most helpful when I was writing it out myself as it really helped me grasp the key mechanisms and remember how to get from one product to another, so that's just a thought :smile:

Hey. Thanks for the reply. I'll likely do something up but using yours as a rough template would be brilliant, thanks.
Original post by keromedic
Hey. Thanks for the reply. I'll likely do something up but using yours as a rough template would be brilliant, thanks.

Here you go, hope this helps somewhat :smile:
Original post by cookiemonster15
Here you go, hope this helps somewhat :smile:

Thanks. You're a star :yy:.

Quick Reply

Latest