Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is wrong with my laptop?! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It won't let me sign in my facebook or outlook or even skype wtf ;/ I can't sign in anything. It happened with my first TSR account while back so i had to make a new one it keeps happening! really P'ing me off now ;/ do i have a virus or what?

ReputationRep:
    Can you sign in using your phone?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried turning it off and on?

If it's still not working, check out this video for more help:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyFlay)
    Can you sign in using your phone?
    no ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAminah)
    It won't let me sign in my facebook or outlook or even skype wtf ;/ I can't sign in anything. It happened with my first TSR account while back so i had to make a new one it keeps happening! really P'ing me off now ;/ do i have a virus or what?
    What do you mean that it won't let you? What programs are you using to access these services and what error messages etc. are you getting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodle0)
    Have you tried turning it off and on?

If it's still not working, check out this video for more help:
    Didn't work, the instructions weren't clear. Got my self stuck in the fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    What do you mean that it won't let you? What programs are you using to access these services and what error messages etc. are you getting?
    google chrome and says username or password incorrect

ReputationRep:
    Just lay down and rot.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you just don't remember your password, and you're victim blaming a piece of technology.

ReputationRep:
    google chrome and says username or password incorrect
    Doesn't sound like an issue with the laptop. Either you forgot your login details, you deleted your account or a server issue.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly check if you've either got cap locks on, or num lock. If both aren't on then either you're typing it in wrong, you have spyware or a key logger and as a result you've been hacked 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you need to download some more ram. http://downloadmoreram.com

If that doesn't work try deleting system 32 off your computer, it just takes up a lot of Internet space and is no good to nobody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snasher350)

If that doesn't work try deleting system 32 off your computer, it just takes up a lot of Internet space and is no good to nobody.
    OP don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snasher350)

How do I download more monitors ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    OP don't do it.
    I second that, DO NOT delete system 32!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a passionate stalker took over your emails and facebook accounts to satisfy his digital inquisitivenessssss.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.