Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Won't change to unconditional offer (UCAS Track) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii I got an unconditional offer from DMU a few months ago but only if i accept it as my firm choice so until then it'll stay as a conditional offer.
    The other day I accepted DMU as my firm choice and I thought that it would straight away change to an unconditional offer on UCAS Track, that was a few days ago and it still hasn't changed it still says conditional offer..

I definitly got an unconditional offer because they sent me a letter to let me know so I'm not sure what's happening, can anyone help? Does it take a few days? Or is this happening to annoyone else?
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseXPurple)
    Hiiii I got an unconditional offer from DMU a few months ago but only if i accept it as my firm choice so until then it'll stay as a conditional offer.
    The other day I accepted DMU as my firm choice and I thought that it would straight away change to an unconditional offer on UCAS Track, that was a few days ago and it still hasn't changed it still says conditional offer..

I definitly got an unconditional offer because they sent me a letter to let me know so I'm not sure what's happening, can anyone help? Does it take a few days? Or is this happening to annoyone else?
    Thank you!
    I got one last year (deferred entry) and it took a few days to register on ucas. If your really worried just give the admissions team a ring, they seem really nice. But i wouldnt worry mine took a couple of days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah1226)
    I got one last year (deferred entry) and it took a few days to register on ucas. If your really worried just give the admissions team a ring, they seem really nice. But i wouldnt worry mine took a couple of days
    Ohhh phew, okay I think I'll wait a bit longer.. Thanks for the reply!

ReputationRep:
    mine hasn't been updated either but i guess it takes a while

ReputationRep:
    I called in yesterday about my unconditional offer and they said it should update in around 5 days after I email proof of my GCSE grades

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for mine to change to unconditional on Track too

ReputationRep:
    Mine still hasn't changed. OP, has yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armastan)
    Mine still hasn't changed. OP, has yours?
    Yeah mine's changed now. I think it just takes a while, but you could phone to ask just to make sure?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine's changed now. I think it just takes a while, but you could phone to ask just to make sure?
    Well done on all the offers!! Got one too about to firm but just wondering when you put the unconditional offer on track did u pick an insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melody143)
    Well done on all the offers!! Got one too about to firm but just wondering when you put the unconditional offer on track did u pick an insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, yayy well done on yours too! No I didn't pick an insurance choice, I don't think it's needed if you're confirming an unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, yayy well done on yours too! No I didn't pick an insurance choice, I don't think it's needed if you're confirming an unconditional
    Thanks! Ohh I didnt know and I put one down do u think it'll matter? How long did it take for yours to change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melody143)
    Thanks! Ohh I didnt know and I put one down do u think it'll matter? How long did it take for yours to change?
    Doesn't sound like it'll matter but I'm not sure tho Took a few weeks, I thought they'd do it in a couple days but took a while lol

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like it'll matter but I'm not sure tho Took a few weeks, I thought they'd do it in a couple days but took a while lol
    No way! Thanks anyways

ReputationRep:
    It's been a few weeks for me and it hasn't changed yet. I've emailed them a few days ago because I don't have a phone to call with and they haven't responded so I'll wait a little longer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.