This discussion is closed.
btigershark
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
So what is Freshers week like at Reading? It's a bit wierd that you don't move i till Tuesday, especialy as many of the universities I know like Notts etc move in on the Sunday (home students). So whats is the format like and more importantly, is it a week that is genna be any good?
ecksor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by btigershark)
It's a bit wierd that you don't move i till Tuesday,
News to me. If the we're supposed to be attending on the Monday then what do we do until Tuesday!
btigershark
Rep:
?
So when do we go to Reading, and when does the freshers week then start
ecksor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
September 27th is the start of Fresher's week. I haven't gotten notice of when people move in. I assumed you had judging by your post.
btigershark
Rep:
?
OK, Just realised thats a monday so im guessin that we obviously will move into halls on the Sunday, I just thoughtn that it said Tuesday in the prospectus, but i know think threy have got the date wrong.

By the way, do u know how likely it is that halls will still be granted to those who go to Reading as their insurance?
ecksor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No idea.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (20)
42.55%
Take exams next summer (11)
23.4%
Change uni choice through clearing (11)
23.4%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8.51%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.13%

Watched Threads